BMI Calulator SUCCESS‹(•¿•)›

Options
(¯`*•.¸,¤°´`°¤,¸.•*´¯)So I haven't checked my BMI on here in a LONG time...maybe since joining, and when I started I was right on the obsese/overweight line and today I am on the healthy/overweight line. So I have moved down one whole section! Now that feels pretty darn good!!! Just wanted to share with someone!

Replies

• makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!! keep up the great job and hard work!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Thanks and I like your quote! I am a quote person...I will have to write that one down...
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    That's a GREAT NSV :) Congrats!
  • calicowgirl0582
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • marsha73
    marsha73 Posts: 23
    Options
    congratulations
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    :drinker: CONGRATS!!! :drinker:

I'm a stay at home mom too and hope to be where you are at a almost healthy BMI soon. Keep up the great work
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great Job!!!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Bravo! I can't wait until I'm on the obese/overweight line. That's my first goal of 30 pounds lost to bring me to 170. My second major goal will be the overweight/healthy line at 140. I'll be doing a happy dance when I hit that one. I've gone from 37.6 in August 2009 to 35.4 when I started really trying to lose weight with MFP Feb 2010 and now I'm at 32.2. Getting close to goal #1! And I'm pretty happy with a 5 point drop in my BMI so far :)
  • maryvick
    maryvick Posts: 12
    Options
    I am hoping to be merely overweight and not obese soon --- just one bmi point away --- it sounds better --- overweight --- doesn't it?
    congratulations to you on getting there!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I am hoping to be merely overweight and not obese soon --- just one bmi point away --- it sounds better --- overweight --- doesn't it?
    congratulations to you on getting there!
    Yes it does and it is! I started on the obsese line I couldn't believe it at first. All those years I thought I was just overweight...and then I found out that I was obese...kinda scary for me. I am still so so close to the overweight line, like one pund away actually but hey that is o.k. I will just keep truckin' and I hope to land in the middle of healthy when I am done.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!
  • maryvick
    maryvick Posts: 12
    Options
    Yes! Depending on your age, there is a wide range in healthy -- but doctors tell me that the older you are, the more you should aim for the lower part of the range --- which is a little disappointing --- it means i have a phenomenally long way to go.... but even at the middle of the range i will feel much better ---
    keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!