NEW ELIMINATION CHALLENGE

Options
2»

Replies

• matisse0683
    matisse0683 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    SIGN ME UP!

****What is "HR / FR" and "EM pts".....(take a guess.... - it doesn't actually say in the challenge) - give it a shot...hoping for a few entertaining guesses but try and think what it might be...???
    HR - Hard Rep
    FR - Favourte Rep
    EM pts - Extra Movement Points

****What were the team names???
    WOLVERINES
    TIGERS
    DOLPHINS ><^> DA DA
    SHARKS
    CHEETAHS
    GECKOS
    MUSTANGS

***What week was this link for??
    April 2012 (Week4)
  • SarahHebert1
    SarahHebert1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm new and looking for something like this to keep motivated.

HR - hard rep
    FR - favorite rep
    EM - extra movement points

Team names- sharks, wolverines, cheetahs, mustangs, tigers, geckos

April 2012 #4
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sherri I am going to try it again please add me would like to be on Tiger team again if possible.
  • roosmeimei
    roosmeimei Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    FAVORITE REP
    HARD REP
    EXTRA MOVEMENT

WOLVERINES, TIGER, DOLPHIN, CHEETAH, GECKO, MUSTANG

WEEK 4

I LOVED YOUR CHALLNGE I DID LAST YEAR! I LOST SO MUCH AND I HAVE BEEN SOOOOO WANTING TO DO ANOTHER CHALLANGE!!
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
  • karakreature
    karakreature Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Don't think I'm quite ready for this but will keep an eye out for challenges later down the road. Maybe by June I'll be able to do this. Sounds like fun and a good way to keep people motivated. I'll check the progress of this one as it goes along. Good luck to all of you!
  • tweeko2000
    tweeko2000 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I would like to try this challenge. Is there still room available?

HR - Hard Rep - not sure what a hard rep is though
    FR - Favourte Rep - is this just the excercises you like the most?
    EM pts - Extra Movement Points

WOLVERINES
    DOLPHINS
    CHEETAHS
    GECKOS
    MUSTANGS
    SHARKS
    TIGERS

***What week was this link for??
    APRIL 2012
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    yowza.what I have I gotten myself into?????... :noway: :bigsmile:
    looks like just the challenge to take me to my 47th birthday on June 7... 40 pound lighter...is the goal!
    popquiz...
    Teams,

WOLVERINES, TIGERS

DOLPHINS, SHARKS, CHEETAHS

GECKOS and MUSTANGS

Week 4

answering these by reading through some of the posts....
    HR.. hard rep ???? Ineresting to know what this might be
    FR...favorite rep .... I have lots of these
    EM... extra movement... I do this often with the kids and grandkids

Hope this is the correct place, I seen 2 of these links....
    glad I was able to take a few minutes to look over...
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'd love to try to do a challenge. I've not done one before, but would do my best to complete it! Pop quiz answers:

****What is "HR / FR" and "EM pts".....(take a guess.... - it doesn't actually say in the challenge) - give it a shot...hoping for a few entertaining guesses but try and think what it might be...???

Guessing at the first two (and hoping to entertain with answer) Heart Rate and Fart Rate? :laugh: EM pts is Extra Movement Points.

WOLVERINES,
    TIGERS
    DOLPHINS, SHARKS, CHEETAHS
    Geckos and Mustangs

***What week was this link for?? Week 4
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Please bare with me - I'm heading home from work and will hopefully get messages out to anyone I've neglected today!! Thanks for your interest!!! Still taking those that have responded so if you are still interested - we still have room!!!

This was the last post from Sheri869 on any of the forums, and it was several days ago. Does anyone know what's happening? Or is it a case of "Patience, grasshopper"?
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hopefully there are still some open spots left in this challenge...

HR = Half Reps
    FR = Full Reps
    EM pts = Extra Movement Points

Wolverines, Tigers, Cheetahs, Mustangs, Geckos, Dolphins, Sharks,

***What week was this link for?? Week 4 (August 2012)
  • I would really love to join this challenge. Please count me in.

HR = half rep
    FR = Full rep
    EM = extra movement

Team names WOLVERINES ,TIGERS,DOLPHINS, SHARKS, CHEETAHS, GECKOS, MUSTANGS

It was challenge week 4
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Please bare with me - I'm heading home from work and will hopefully get messages out to anyone I've neglected today!! Thanks for your interest!!! Still taking those that have responded so if you are still interested - we still have room!!!

This was the last post from Sheri869 on any of the forums, and it was several days ago. Does anyone know what's happening? Or is it a case of "Patience, grasshopper"?

Hey there - saw both of the last 2 posts - Noooo not a patience thing.... though...lol!! I just haven't been checking here as requently as I should because the challenge is close to full and I wasn't getting a ton of response...sorry!! (makeitallsue is already in) and the last 2 that posted - I can fit a couple more people in if you want to do the challenge I will message you in a bit to give you links with some info and where to post a "check in" and a prelim weigh in (only for "creating teams" purposes...not official)...once I get those 2 things hopefully soonish - I will get you added! Glad to have you! ;-)
  • Sheacocoluv
    Options
    PLEASE DNT LEAVE ME OUT!!! NEW MEMEBER LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE AN EXCITING ONE AT THAT.
    HR- Half Rep, FR - Full Reps,& EM - Extra Movement.
    ****What were teamnames??? WOLVERINES DOLPHINS CHEETAHS GECKOS MUSTANGS SHARKS TIGERS 
    ***What week was this link for?? week 4
  • laraburkhalter
    laraburkhalter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I really hope you have room for one more. Sounds very challenging and I have discovered that I LOVE being involved with a team!
    It motivates me more to do my share! I am so ready for this challenge.

HR - Half reps
    FR - Full reps
    EM - extra movements

Team names -
    Sharks, Cheetahs, Dolphins, Wolverines, Geckos, Tigers...and..Mustangs...and maybe one more:)

Week 4.
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Count me in if you still have room!

****What is "HR / FR" and "EM pts".....(take a guess.... - it doesn't actually say in the challenge) - give it a shot...hoping for a few entertaining guesses but try and think what it might be...??? Heart rate/ friend request? and extra movement points

****What were the team names??? wolverine, sharks, tigers, dolphins, cheetah, gecko, mustangs

***What week was this link for?? week 4
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Last 2 people - I will send you info tomorrow - it is late here...but yes I will wiggle a space for you guys - I will send you links tomorrow as to where to check in - as long as and once you do that (no later than Thursday night) - I will add you to the list and get you on a team - as I am working on and finalzing that this weekend!

******************************************************************************
    Anyone Else Interested, I Appreciate Your Interest!.....However, the Challenge Is Now FULL!! However if you have interest, still please post here - I have about 9 people who have not checked in (though I'm already a little overloaded) But if several of those don't check in or others don't as next week progresses, I will send you a message if I have space open up! - It will be 1st come 1st serve as to who gets back to me quickest. But I would Love To have you All And hope if there is more interest I will be able to get you in - but at this time I just can't fit anyone else in. :cry:
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I have finally started finalizing teams and have 4 spots that could be used...if there is anyone else out there that is interested let me know - "friend" me and message me with a Prelim weigh in (does not have to be exact....just helpful for team placement)....it will be closed out by tomorrow (Saturday night) - but thought I'd open it up to a couple more people as I have a little room left to even out the teams to start (I added another team - which opened it up a little).

Questions STILL Need to be answered from the original post on here or direct message to me...! Still looking for people that I KNOW have had the interest to read through preliminary info and know what they are getting into with the challenge!!