2»

Replies

• Loftearmen
    Options
    Get yourself a 20lb sledge hammer and a tire
  • notthatthis
    Options
    Get yourself a 20lb sledge hammer and a tire

A variety of matching tires and sledgehammers. throw tires, lift tires, beat tires, drag tires, fast feet through tires, press tires, row tires, the joy of tires - prefer tyres though being British.
  • wolfcounty
    Options
    haha, id love to grab a variety of tires and sledgehammers, but im constrained to a fairly tight living space with no yard to speak of though it would be a lot of fun.
  • Loftearmen
    Options
    haha, id love to grab a variety of tires and sledgehammers, but im constrained to a fairly tight living space with no yard to speak of though it would be a lot of fun.

Which is the reality of most people. And then you get a cockend who says nothing more but "get a 20lb sledgehammer and a tire" no explanation or anything but they may as just say, "I am an insecure cockend, I need to type something about something and eventually a thread I comment on they go - HELL YEAH YOU ARE SO COOL and then I go and have a w-a-n-k on the back of I am so cool because I am nearly part of an internet commuuuuueeeertayyyyyy

I'm sorry, I was under the impression that most fitness enthusiasts would know what to do with a 20lb sledgehammer and a tire. I find it interesting that you go around calling people insecure but you are the one who randomly began distributing unsolicited insults. You must be a really tough guy to hide behind your keyboard and crack jokes at people about whom you know nothing.