Met my first mini-goal!

Options
Woo hoo I posted a few days ago about my fave pants falling off...I haven't weighed myself in two weeks and finally was able to today. I'm down 3lbs and am at 144.3lbs! Right under my first mini-goal that I didn't expect to meet until a month later! It's so encouraging to know I've lost 11lbs in just two months:-) Pants I haven't worn in a year are fitting again and it feels great.

It's all due to moderate exercise 4-6x a week and keeping my calories around 1400. I had gotten "stuck" for several weeks around 150. I was struggling to meet the 1200 calories MFP suggested...so I decided to bump it up a few hundred & seems like that helped.

I am now 1/3 way to my goal! 20lbs more and I'll be at a nice healthy weight for my height. Most importantly, I'm feeling better physically & emotionally, have more energy for my kids, and I really love exercise now...

Replies

• skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    great job!!:flowerforyou:
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Congrats - way to go!! :drinker:
  • bebbjeb
    bebbjeb Posts: 134
    Options
    Yay! Well done you!!
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I'm with you - I am really enjoying exercise lately! It is like a completely different me!!! Congrats - keep up that fabulous work! :happy:
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    WTG
  • calicowgirl0582
    Options
    great job!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I like hearing stories like yours 'cause I just bumped to 1400 and it was hard at first but I'm realizing now...I was hungry a lot before and now I'm not as hungry!!
  • shoegirl01
    shoegirl01 Posts: 17
    Options
    What a wonderful Job!!!! Way to go!
  • dmcpage
    dmcpage Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Mini-goals are definitely the way to go because they are attainable and realistic and puts you that much closer to the big picture goal. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • flyinmax
    flyinmax Posts: 4
    Options
    Way to go! I also met my first mini-goal today...5 days ahead of my goal date! Keep up the great work!
  • popplylily
    popplylily Posts: 97
    Options
    you rock!! congrat for upping tha cals.. much healthier. and it works too :) take care and keep up the great work!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Yayeee...that's so exciting! Congratulations, the hard work truly does pay off in the end :)
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations! You have inspired me to set mini goals for myself. I have 105 pounds to lose, and I never thought of setting mini goals...I was just looking at the 'big picture', which is quite depressing! Keep up the great work!!! :smile:
  • cildawg1
    cildawg1 Posts: 14
    Options
    You're motivating me. I'm going out right now to walk for 20 minutes.
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl! Keep it up and you'll be there in no time!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!