From 323-174 in 2 yrs

Options

Replies

• kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Woman you are AMAZING and this story made me tear up!!! You rock and look incredible!!! Congrats for taking control of your life!
  • sjklaus
    sjklaus Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Congratulations on your success!
  • hannahcall2
    hannahcall2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I bet you don't feel hopeless anymore!
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I agree that your transformation is simply amazing. Great Job!
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    What a great story. Congratulations on your success and continued success!
  • jeannate52
    jeannate52 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration.
  • BrittKnee_Rae
    BrittKnee_Rae Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    YOU. ARE. INCREDIBLE!! :) Congrats on your success!!!!!
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You ROCK, plain and simple. Congratulations on tranforming your life so thoroughly and beautifully! :smile:
  • jessrose_13
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing. you look so great. what an inspiration you are. Well done! Im speechless!!!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    wow. ths is an amazing journey you have been on. you look amazing and that smile- you are radiant.. I think you are awesome. thanks for posting your story and pictures. it goes to show it is up to the individual to realize this is the time to loss the pounds and get fit. I wish you all the best. hugs to you for such a fantastic job.
  • Missjuly7
    Missjuly7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration, thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • Bikini_by_30
    Bikini_by_30 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, thank you for sharing! You look fabulous! :smile:
  • Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!! Amazing!! I'm at a loss for words!! WOW! Great Job!!!
  • daniellegwilliam
    daniellegwilliam Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    wow. you are amazing!!! What a life change, you should be soooo proud of yourself, and what an amazing role model you are for your son now. seriously, you're an inspiration! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Cube011
    Options
    This is awesome!

You are such an inspiration and you look amazing. I don't even know what to say, it's people like you that give the rest of us hope to go on....

Thank you for sharing.
    <3
  • ClaryPR
    Options
    waooo... Congratulations, You are a true Inspiration and Motivation... :)
  • denise8986
    denise8986 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    OMG..you look amazing! Way to go!!!!!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about the skin issue too. The last pic of you....you're wearing a rather tight outfit there, and I don't see fatwings or (what I'm afraid of) boob/belly issues. Hell, even your thighs look great! I understand a good bra can hide the girls' imperfections, but the belly..... I'm dying to know...is Spanx your new best friend?

I do have fatwings, especially when my arms are up. It's hard for me to workout with other people if I'm in short sleeves because they swing around...ugh. It's like that with my stomach as well. It flops around if I'm doing anything intense (which is most of what I do). I am wearing something spanx-like in this pic because they shirt is this weird material that shows the wrinkle in the skin on my belly and I wanted to look smooth for the pic (LOL yes, I'm vain!), but I usually don't because it would be to hot to workout in.

Oh and the boobs...I've gone from a 48H to a 36D. These poor girls are in pretty rough shape. :(
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    And I have to say that 7 pages is just mind blowing! Thanks so much for all of your kind words and support!
  • Shekinah2013
    Shekinah2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! You don't seem like the same person! You are like 15 years younger now! Way to go! You are such an inspiration, especially to us beginners!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!