What are YOU eating tonight?

Options
2»

Replies

• EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I'm celebrating my first married Valentines Day with a meal out.

Already checked the menu and I'm going for scallops to start followed by Monkfish with chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.

I got up early to fit in a spin class this morning in readiness! Will try to avoid alcohol - but maybe a glass of prosecco would be nice.
  • psfr
    psfr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Cat

;)
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    get to leave work early today so can throw in a good gym workout...then delicious grilled salmon, some grilled shrimp, sauteed brussel sprouts, and new red potatoes...with butter:) can wait
  • lqmustang
    lqmustang Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Happily single here as well. My dinner today will be grilled salmon, steamed green beans, cantelope, and a small salad. The neighbor kids brought over a plate of valentine cookies yesterday so I may indulge with one of them for a desert.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    After work and the gym, homemade chili w/sour cream and cheese. And since I worked out, most likely either ice cream or oreos for dessert. Not that it's really any different than most nights, lol.
  • rumplesnat
    Options
    Homemade chicken cordon bleu with low fat swiss, broccoli and a chunk of pecan bark for dessert.
  • Jtorres326
    Jtorres326 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm cooking the very fatty, but very delicious dinner my husband requested: chicken parm, penna alla vodka, some Moscato wine and red velvet brownies.

No regrets because tomorrow is a better day!