Any PB2 fans?

Options
What's your favorite flavor?

Replies

• SweetestHoney
    SweetestHoney Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Omg I saw it on tumblr and immediately ordered. I love the Chocolate PB2 but I use both. I am definitely reordering soon.
  • HeatherOberholtzer
    Options
    both the chocolate and then pb flavor got them both off amazon I put them in a vanilla protein shake!!
  • Glowbee
    Glowbee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love both, but Chocolate is my favorite!!!
  • Freshstartingmyhealthylife
    Options
    I used to be however i read an article on PB2 and now i pefer to use peanut flour, better taste & no added salt or sugar either.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!
  • spicykgal
    Options
    I use it and LOVE the stuff. So flavorful.. Great on toast.. in my protein shakes! I am a HUGE fan!!!!!!!!!!
  • leanngreen
    leanngreen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just got some at Whole Foods and I added to my vanilla yogurt, yum
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the yogurt idea! I have been using as a dip for my apples but now I mix it in my non-fat plain greek yogurt. Yummy
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Not to be a PB2 downer but doesn't it have added sugar? I rather eat natural peanut butter.
  • EmiBun
    EmiBun Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have a fitnutz package leftover cause i tried pb2 during the midst of my anorexia because it was low cal-fat and perfect for fueling my disease. I loved it then, and ordered a different brand to see if I liked it as well.
    But now that I use real peanut butter its kind of gross.
    I only use it if I'm making cookies or a one person cake and I replace it for the flour
  • panshee
    panshee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love it - both regular and Chocolate and eat it every day. I add it to my oatmeal in the morning along with chocolate protein powder and I eat this for dessert almost every day (unfrozen) http://www.candyfit.net/2012/11/chocolate-protein-pb2-cup.html

I eat real peanut butter too and I still like the taste!
  • sharris215
    sharris215 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I like the chocolate for protein shakes. I don't really enjoy it as a spread, though. I'd rather have the real deal.
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Please don't shoot the messenger... :) ...but if you are interested in another perspective, check out this post on PB2:

http://foodbabe.com/2012/09/16/the-truth-about-pb2-powdered-peanut-butter/
  • Salasel
    Salasel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    PB2 is AWESOME!!!! I use it in my Whey protien shakes and also mix it with a little milk or water depending on the day and use it as a topping for ice cream!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Bought my first container a few weeks back and love it!!!! Just got some more in the mail today and tried the chocolate one.. YUM!! :D
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Love it! Really like it on rice cakes!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Love it! Really like it on rice cakes!

^ THIS!! :D
  • eowynmn
    eowynmn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I don't like reconstituting it, but I throw it in with a chocolate protein shake and half a banana, and it's a yummy treat.
  • joels1979
    joels1979 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to add it to my protein shakes.