Any Jillian Michaels users here?

Options

Replies

• cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    i love love love jillian. im finishing up my second round of the 30 Day Shred right now :]
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Jillian!!!! I'm currently doing 30 Day Shred. I'm doing Level 2 now.
  • janahcarter
    janahcarter Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    She's tough but I like her. I haven't been able to finish the 30 Day Shred because I get bored with it. I did see pretty good results though. I'm doing her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and I really like it. Hoping to get Ripped in 30 soon.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Just got 30 Day Shred and Six Week Six Pack in the mail. Looking forward to trying it out tonight after work...
  • pepnan
    pepnan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in love with the woman lol. She is just amazing, have all her DVDs and her new book Slim for Life, such a good read. just started Body Revolution... Hoping to see big changes by the end of the 90days x
  • DKrisAn
    DKrisAn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian's workouts. I have Body Revolution, NMTZ, BFBM, 30 DS, and Shred-it with weights. I am restarting BR because I did it on and off. Now I am on the second week of the program. I log in the calories my bodymedia device has calculated. I find the fitness calculators on MFP to overestimate my calorie burn with this program.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Yoga Meltdown. I generally feel like I want to punch her.
  • usmcgrl1
    usmcgrl1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is a awesome workout. Have not been faithful here lately but will definetly get back into it!
  • cathyp0402
    Options
    Me! Just started Body Revolution on Monday. I love it so far...
  • 1LiFe8
    1LiFe8 Posts: 20
    Options
    Reading through the thread it appears that I am the only one doing the "Last Chance Workout" (unless I missed something of course). Have any of you tried it? If so what are your thoughts? Just found it odd that I was the only one that had mentioned it. I LOVE it and have seen changes already this week!
  • sophiesummerdiet
    sophiesummerdiet Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am completing 30DS tomorrow (yay!) and have really noticed the difference even when I only have a little to lose. From all you fellow Jillian fans, are there any other DVDs that are similar style to 30DS - at the moment I am doing the video before work at 5.45am so the fact it is a short burst really works for me. Are the others longer or are they the same length? Would like one that is only 20-25 mins if possible as otherwise I will struggle to fit it in and I will get bored!

Also, on L3 of 30DS does she really say 'I'm sure this hasnt been a cake walk for you' - I have listened to it for the last 9 days and am struggling either with the accent or simply have no clue what a cake walk is?!?!?!
  • Sirli_79
    Options
    I currently doing 30DS. Next is Ripped in 30. I love Jillian....Can't wait to see the results. :-P
  • denise032
    denise032 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    HUGE fan of her workouts/method! I've done 30DS and lost about 5lbs and 4in. Did the circuit training on her site for a couple months and lost around 10lbs. Just recently decided to switch things up and started 6 Week 6 Pack along with Killer Buns & Thighs this week.

Feel free to add me!
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I've done 30 DS. I finished 6 week 6 pack yesterday and started Ban fat, boost metabolism today. After 6 week 6 pack, the moves in Ban fat is a lot easier, but because the focus is on keeping the heart rate up, it still kicked my butt big time!!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Jillian is kick *kitten*!!!!
  • viajera99
    viajera99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Also, on L3 of 30DS does she really say 'I'm sure this hasnt been a cake walk for you' - I have listened to it for the last 9 days and am struggling either with the accent or simply have no clue what a cake walk is?!?!?!

"Cake Walk" is an idiom meaning a very easy activity or challenge.
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm ordering body revolution next week!!!
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    YES! I adore that woman. She motivates me (and so many others, of course) so much! I've already done the 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30 and Killer Buns & Thighs.

I am currently still doing Level 2 of Extreme Shed & Shred at night and Phase 1, Cardio 1 of Body Revolution in the afternoon.

:smile:
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian, she got me motivated with my weight loss initially. I was feeling down about some weight I'd gained and I decided to try an exercise DVD one day (after trying some in the past and hating them), I came across Jillian and I've never looked back!
    At the moment I am using her DVDs alongside The BIggest Loser because I like the style of the workouts (circuit training).

She is SO motivational, she really made me feel like I didn't want to quit and I enjoy all the workouts.
  • allforthethrill
    allforthethrill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 Day Shred DVD, I've had it for a year but I never stuck with it until now. I just finished day 8! I find it easier to watch on Youtube though!

Let me tell you, I lost 7 kilograms by just controlling my diet and that took me a few weeks. In the past 8 days I have lost NOTHING, BUT I have noticed loads more changes in my body since doing this. I feel slimmer and stronger even without the scale weight loss.

I don't weigh myself anymore, I've just decided to do measurements.

Oh.. And one more thing, stick with the 30DS for at least a week, day 4 or 5 will be a billion times easier than the previous.