Seeking additional MFP friends!!

Options
Hey there! I have been on MFP in the past but recently started working at it again on January 1st and have lost 30 pounds! I have some wonderful and motivating friends but I am looking for more! Those with similar weight loss goals would be amazing! :) But I am certainly open to friends with any type of goals!! I am looking to lose about 80 pounds this year by my 30th birthday in December though I certainly have more than that to lose and will be working diligently to make that happen! Please feel free to add me if you are interested in working hard together to meet our goals!!! :)

Replies

• :smile: Hi, I am new to MFP, have lost 9 lbs and have 40+ more to go. I have got to start walking to speed up the process. Been on this healthy diet since Jan 1. :flowerforyou:
  • Bethany- You have done an Excellent job!! I wished I could say the same....maybe one day I can. Keep up the good work!!:smile:
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Sent a request!
  • kloco
    kloco Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • kmluecht
    kmluecht Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    30 lbs! Way to go! Add me!
  • meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi i joint MFP a couple of weeks ago, i lost 62 LBS so far.
    I still need to lose aboud 40/45 LBS. feel free to ad me.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Request sent.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Naml2013
    Naml2013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    30 lbs!! that's fantastic. I re-upped, too, and feel like I'm getting the hang of things now. I really like it and it's starting to make dieting fun. It's convenient and I like the little motivational notes you get when you close out each day. Congrats, again :D
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey there, sounds like you are doing great. I need more motivating friends too. I have such a busy schedule, i tend to slide off the wagon, so I need someone willing to give me a "shout" to get back on it. anyone who reads this can add me- Please. Thanks. :)
  • 1pdhines28
    Options
    Hello~ I'm joining again....starting today. I tend to do it for a while and then I fall off the wagon. I need someone to help me stay motivated. So if someone could give me a little encouragement every now and again, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • LeenBess
    Options
    Hi! Please add me!! I'm working on losing 20 pounds by my 60th birthday in June...Only started 4 days ago and really love this!!!!
    Would love someone to cheer me on......am doing this totally solo!!!!!!
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Add me! :) I want to lose 30 lb from Feb to June! :)
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I have about 50 more pounds to go. Congrats on the 30 pounds, thats awesome!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    you can add me I have 46 more pounds to go
  • chrrose
    Options
    Ohhh you can add me! I have a similar goal, 100 lbs by whenever ( but I will say, my 30th bday is in December also and when you said that I began to wonder if deep down that's what made me decide to kick the pounds, omg 30 :/ ) ! I'm 20 lbs down so far =)
  • BadNamePicker
    BadNamePicker Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to MFP, have lost 13 with about 40 more to go - positive reinforcements are awesome! Feel free to add me :-)
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    looking for friend requests....I'm on daily and my diary is open....just a warning tho, sometimes I indulge! :)
  • Angeleyes05
    Angeleyes05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    any one who needs some extra motivation(or wants to give some motivation) can feel free to add me! i love trying to help my friends feel good about themselfs and letting them know that they really are doing a great job!
  • oliviabog
    Options
    Add me, i need more friends on here. 46 lbs down so far but the weight has just stopped coming off. Need some fresh motivation :)