Replies

• K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Without a teabag steeped in it.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I just have a simple plastic tumbler that I got from participating in an event. It's double walled, so slightly insulated, and the straw through the lid isn't attached, but has a little ring around the straw to keep it from sliding through the lid.

This at my desk and at home, a 20 oz bottle with no straw at the gym. I hate trying to use a straw when I am running, biking and so on.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    out of my shakeology cup.. it hold 3 cups of water. Not ice cold and with lemon added
  • cansmith80
    Options
    I reuse a 33.8 SmartWater bottle. 2 a day minimum, more if I want it. Sometimes I add generic Mio.
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I bring my own well water to work in a stainless water bottle-I refill my cup 3x and typically guzzle the whole cup at once. I have another 8 oz. on my hour long commute home.
  • Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I like a wide mouth stainless steel bottle when I'm on the go, and I have a big cut crystal tumbler when I'm at home...I enjoy water more out of a fancy glass! I use alot of crystal light and green tea flavor packs too.:drinker:
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Good moooooorning, MFP, and happy Valentine's Day!

I come to you to pick your brains. I have come to find that I drink way more water when it comes out of a straw, rather than out of a bottle or glass. I have bought several different kinds of water bottles over the years and never really liked any of them enough to drink lots of water. So far, the only cup I have really, really liked is a 32-oz styrofoam cup from the gas station, which is all fine and dandy, but people start to look at you strangely when you're constantly toting around a styrofoam cup. SO ... let's talk about our water containers. Does yours have a fancy attachable straw? Do you just keep bottled water taking up an entire shelf in your fridge? What the heck do you drink out of?!

I'm sitting here with a QuikTrip 32 oz Styrofoam cup under my chin and the straw in my mouth. So I'm right there with you! I won't drink it any other way. I'm just a sipper, I guess.
  • vchristie0811
    vchristie0811 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My Cool Gear fun-design non-BPA 16 oz glass with screw-on cover and straw. At work - I fill it up all day long from the water cooler *cold, no ice* and add an Arizona sugar-free iced tea mix packet. At home, open a water bottle in the morning, keep a funnel next to the fridge for refills from the filtered water dispenser. And of course - my at-home stash of Arizona sugar-free iced tea...
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I just keep my normal 32oz Nalgene with me at all times, so if I drink 2 of those a day, I have already drank my minimum! It helps to keep it by my side all day though for sure.
    Good idea with the straw though! I feel like I might drink more if I put a straw in sometimes :)
  • bluskies01
    bluskies01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm picky about my water, but I realized that by making the conditions right I can stop using those mix ins or be tempted to drink other stuff. So...I use the water cooler at work or my Pur water pitcher at home. I constantly have one of my Rubbermaid bottles with me bc they're the only thing I like to drink out of (I can deal with bottled water sometimes though). The bottle I use is the Chugg/Refill Reuse with the flip top.
  • sisswright
    sisswright Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Today I'm using a bobble but I do not like it, it doesn't filter out the taste of our nasty town water where i work--- so i fill it up at home with Brita Filtered water. :)

Time to invest in something new-- I just hate that i wasted money on it... :/
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Out of a bottle.
  • bluskies01
    bluskies01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Today I'm using a bobble but I do not like it, it doesn't filter out the taste of our nasty town water where i work--- so i fill it up at home with Brita Filtered water. :)

Time to invest in something new-- I just hate that i wasted money on it... :/

Brita also makes individual water bottles. I think they cost around $8.
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I generally use a glass bottle from Snapple or similar tea. I had a stainless steel water bottle for a while but then lost it in the airport. :(
  • Swibbels01
    Swibbels01 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I keep a case of water in my van. During the winter it stays chilled and during the summer I'll throw them in the cooler. I drive full time for work so its a must have!
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have a 32oz Nalgene bottle. I try to drink three of those full of water a day. I usually only get to two, but that's alright. I don't care if it's cold or room temp. Occasionally I will add one of those flavor things to it, but not terribly often.
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've got a mini fridge in my room thats filled with only bottled water.
  • DispatcherLangmaid
    Options

THE BEST! I went to FL a few years ago and water stayed cold all day.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    plastic cup!