If junk food was actually healthy food

Options

Replies

• gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Belgian waffles please. Extra whipped cream.

Mid-morning skinny latte? What am I, on a diet? I'll take the hot chocolate.

Lunch: That American classic...chicken strips, side of fries (with a lot of ketchup).

Feeling a bit peckish mid-afternoon....ah, this slice of cheesecake should do the trick.

Dinner: Cheese pizza, with garlic dipping sauce. And if I can see plate, I need another slice. And a chocolate milkshake.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'd probably eat pretty much what I eat now but more of it. The only junk food I really have a passion for is roasted nuts so my servings of that would be much bigger, plus I'd eat corn/tortilla chips more often, also Sun chips. Oh - and I'd have them with dip.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Mexican-American food, All day ERRRYDAY!
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Since they just showed up and sitting unopened in a box behind me....THIN MINTS!!!!
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Doritos, m&ms, ice cream cake, peanut butter pie and arby's curly fries with cheese.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Hasbrowns and Bacon for breakfast....
    French Fries and chicken fingers with ranch dressing for lunch.
    Baked potato with cheese and bacon and steak for dinner.

And snacks? Sour Cream and Onion potato chips, of course!

I think I love you.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: fried Spam slices with a fried egg in between two buttered and fried slices of toast

Lunch: Filiberto's super Mexican steak nachos

Dinner: big bowl of homemade spaghetti with cream cheese in the sauce and several slices of buttered garlic toast

Dessert: Coldstone 1/2 strawberry 1/2 sweet cream with Oreos mixed in. Gotta-Have-It size.
  • amrozes
    Options
    A GIANT tub of movie theater popcorn with butter.........
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Paula Deen's Krispy Kream doughnut bread pudding!
    Lunch: Krispy Kream Hamburger
    Dinner: Sonic's Footlong Quarter Pound Coney with tatter tots, and a Cherry Limeade
    Dessert: Cheesecake Factories Hershey Chocolate Bar Cheesecake.
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Well that would be what i used to eat..

Breakfast : 3-5 Large Coffees with milk and up 2-3 Sugars, or/and FUIC, FUIC.

Lunch: Hot Dog with the Lot (Have been known to have 2) :blushing: ... Chocolate Doughnut, FUIC.

Dinner: Pizza, Spaghetti..but most of my dinners wernt actually that bad..Stir Frys, Strog, Crockpot...

Snacks: FUIC, FUIC, FUIC, FUIC, FUIC...damn...used to have up to 9 a day....:blushing:

Now looking at that im going to work out how much my calorie intake was...

Erm..just breakfast was over 4000cal..so maybe i won't...
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Hasbrowns and Bacon for breakfast....
    French Fries and chicken fingers with ranch dressing for lunch.
    Baked potato with cheese and bacon and steak for dinner.

And snacks? Sour Cream and Onion potato chips, of course!

I think I love you.

I still eat hashbrowns and bacon for breakfast sometimes lol
  • BrittKnee_Rae
    BrittKnee_Rae Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I would eat Chilis chocolate chip paradise pie everyday!! And Mac n cheese! oh and Gumbo! Can I get some fried shrimp!! NACHOOOOOS!!!!! :) I will always be a fat kid at <3
  • bethgrayster
    bethgrayster Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Get ready...

Breakfast:
    Waffles drenched in butter, peanut butter, nutella, maple syrup, with three sausage links, and a mound of hash browns with shredded colby jack cheese on top.
    Lunch:
    A triple bacon cheeseburger with sauteed mushrooms, BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomato, goat cheese, and coleslaw. Then a side of slim cut french fries in mounds of melted butter, with a large spiked milkshake.
    Dinner:
    A 12oz medium steak with smashed potatoes drenched in butter, chives, sour cream & cheese, with pork fried rice.
    Desert:
    Two pints of Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ice cream.

I'll have what he's having!
    Except take my Two pints of Ben & Jerry's and make one Phish Food and one Half Baked.
  • significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: chocolate cake
    Morning tea: chocolate
    Lunch: chicken and chips with a fried pineapple ring and fanta
    Afternoon tea: chocolate milkshake
    Dinner: pizza and cola
  • Fee23
    Fee23 Posts: 2
    Options
    Definitely lots of ice cream. Every day would be wonderful. Maybe even for every meal. Oh and anything with a lot of cheese. And carbs. Lots and lots of carbs.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Must. Leave. This. Thread.

All these ideas are making me hungry!
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I would eat Chilis chocolate chip paradise pie everyday!! And Mac n cheese! oh and Gumbo! Can I get some fried shrimp!! NACHOOOOOS!!!!! :) I will always be a fat kid at <3

Yep, yep, yep and yep.....
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Junk food isn't healhy? Wow! Now what am I gonna eat?:wink:
  • nezsorou
    Options
    I would live off mini reese's peanut butter cups, americone dream ice cream and pepsi throwback.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Well that would be what i used to eat..

Breakfast : 3-5 Large Coffees with milk and up 2-3 Sugars, or/and FUIC, FUIC.

Lunch: Hot Dog with the Lot (Have been known to have 2) :blushing: ... Chocolate Doughnut, FUIC.

Dinner: Pizza, Spaghetti..but most of my dinners wernt actually that bad..Stir Frys, Strog, Crockpot...

Snacks: FUIC, FUIC, FUIC, FUIC, FUIC...damn...used to have up to 9 a day....:blushing:

Now looking at that im going to work out how much my calorie intake was...

Erm..just breakfast was over 4000cal..so maybe i won't...

Oh FUIC how I love thee. I had my 1st one in about 2 years, 2 weekends ago. I got an intolerance to them when I was pregnant with my 1st & it stuck for a while but it seems it may have passed now :smile: