looking for friends to keep me accountable!!!!

Options
I have been on this journey since 1/1/2013. I also quit smokin as well. I am doin good with both. I am eating 1200 calories a day most of the time. I work out 6 days a week and I give myself one day to eat what I want but with in reason. I have lost 15 lbs so far and still want to lose about 60lbs. Most important I want to be healthy and live my life to the fullest. My middle son in a Sr this year and graduates this summer and my niece is getting married and I want to be able to wear what ever I want and look AMAZING in all of the pics. This is the LAST time I go on a Diet cause this time I am going all the way.

If anyone out there wants or needs friends to keep them on track or just to talk to feel free to send me an invite. I am on MFP every day all day long..

GOOD LUCK............:)

Replies

• stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want. no guarantee but i'll do what i can
  • yesmint
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Checking in every day with a good twenty pounds (10 kg) and like you I have two big events this year and I do not want to be covering up! All the best.
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like
  • Swany2
    Swany2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    SNAP!!! I to joined january of this year, quit smoking and went on low alcohol/calorie wine.

I also have 60lbs to lose and have given myself until the end of Nov to do it.

All support is great, so feel free to add me
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me if you want. I tend to say things as I see them rather than what people want to hear, which some people think makes me quite blunt!
  • EdithNP
    Options
    Please someone add me, I nee accountability too!
  • copelvb
    Options
    Ditto!!
  • jordangel10
    Options
    Ditto to that. I am trying to have friends to keep me accountable. I am a former power lifter and college softball player. I have packed on the pounds recently and just started Insanity on Monday. I want to be healthier and loose some weight. Anyone that think they can help please add me!! Thanks so much in advance for your help!
  • sarah197436
    Options
    that is fantastic to give up smaking and diet .. you are a insiration , i will help in any way possible , friends req on the way :)
  • jenniferlofgrenmitchell
    Options
    I'm looking for accountability too! Motivation, encouragement, and a kick in the pants if need be :)

I am 38, my kids are 15, 14, and 11, and I want to step into my 40s being MUCH healthier and STRONGER than I am now. I, too, am TIRED of doing this over and over and over again. INSANE. So this is it! The lifestyle I've been needing. Please add me!!