30 day shred.

Options
Would u all recommend that for me a beginner in working out, someone who NEVER works out but wants to get started? Or wat would u all recommend for beginning workouts.

I have the Rockin Body and Brazilian Butt lift DVDs but am open to any other suggestions.

Replies

• lloga320
    lloga320 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred and it's nice because it starts you off at a beginner level works you up. Give it a try, it's only about 20 minutes. I don't ever use it for the 30 days in a row because I get too bored with the repetetive nature, but like it if I don't want to go to the gym or only have a few minutes to get a work out in.

How do you like the brazillian butt system? I've thought about getting it, but am having a hard time committing.
  • Hershpup
    Hershpup Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    As a beginner myself trying 30DS, it's takes a lot out of you. I haven't made it through the whole dvd. This was my second day trying it. Yesterday the warmup kicked my butt, today I made it through the warmup, the first exercise and half way through the second exercise.

Do as much as you can when you start and then the next day push yourself a bit more until you complete the first level.