Options
    1 cup oats
    2 scoops whey protein
    1 banana
    1 apple
    3 tangerines
  • KimLoan325
    Options
    Those all sound like very well-rounded and nutritious breakfasts! Yum!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Bacon and eggs, it's agreat and filling low carb breakfast
  • amntsu
    amntsu Posts: 30
    Options
    Belvita breakfast biscuits, egg whites with one yolk scrambled in coconut oil with cilantro and parsley. Best breakfast ever!!!
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt.
  • gvheintz
    gvheintz Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I rotate through a few options. Usually it is whatever strikes my fancy, how hungry I am, what I have in the house and how much time I have.

1. Fruit smoothy -- 8 oz OJ, strawberries, blueberries, protein powder
    2. Oatmeal and a piece of fruit.
    3. Scrambled eggs (or omelet) -- Two eggs, two egg whites, splash of milk, fresh chives (add ham, cheese and maybe mushrooms)
    4. Apple/fruit and a Kashi granola bar. (Don't know why, but I don't feel hungry from them soon after, unlike many other bars).
    5. Yogurt and fruit.
    6. Fried eggs on toast with ham or bacon and cheddar cheese. (Open faced sandwich style.)
  • JimmyeOConnor
    Options
    1 cup Special K Protein cereal
    1 packet of stevia
    1/4-1/3 cup 2% milk
    1 Quaker chocolate chip granola bar
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    60 oz of black coffee.
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    most times I will make a fruit smoothie made with unsweetened almond milk, honey, cocoa, and natural peanut butter
  • janiceliusonyoung
    Options
    Corn on the cob, plain. Very filling and only 90 calories...
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    the same thing mostly...cuz I love it! Jimmy dean delight brk sandwich , I fill it out by sauteeing some extra egg white. I make a big fat protein filled yummy breakfast. I dip into tapatio hot sauce.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Some days I have a Jimmy Dean Delights sandwich and a banana or half cup of Naked Green Machine. Sometimes I have steel cut oats cooked overnight in the crockpot with pumpkin and cinnamon. On Sundays I make a scramble with eggs, portobellas, spinach and a little cheese, or sometimes French toast.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    2 egg whites, some type of carb ( toast, waffle or cereal), milk and sunflower seeds.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Today I had one piece of Homeade Pizza n a Large Regular Coffee, most days though I have like a serving of Wheat Bran Flakes Dry and a 100 Calorie Old Home Yogurt with it and a coffee or I will sometimes have toaster scrambler-cheese,egg,bacon they are like 150 calories. Or Sometimes Hard Boil eggs
  • allygracek
    Options
    1/2 cup of Banana Nut Clusters cereal from Trader Joes and 1/2 cup of fiber one, 60 calorie cereal mixed together.
    It is really good and filling. The banana nut cereal has real nuts and granola it it!
  • SammiSpring
    Options
    Fruit salad (apple, banana, & strawberries all chopped up with blueberry greek yogurt mixed in, stick with berries for low-carb), or 2 boiled eggs and an apple, or scrambled eggs with fruit on the side, or cereal with fruit in it. So basically I eat anything for breakfast that involves fruit. If only I liked veggies half as much as I like fruit.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Tea or coffee
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    Bagel thin, 1/2c egg whites, 1 large egg, 1 slice cheese.
    Apple, 1tbsp PB, 1c cottage cheese
    1/2c Greek yogurt plain, 1/2c oats, 1/2c mixed frozen berries. (mixed and put in the fridge overnight)
    1/2c egg whites, Turkey bacon ( I like the taste better), 1 large egg, 1 slice cheese, English muffin
    1/2c egg whites, spinach, tomato, feta cheese, 1 large egg. 1 slice wheat toast/bagel thin/english muffin.
    1/2c oats, apple, 1tbsp chopped walnuts, cinnamon.
    1/2c oats, banana, 1tbsp PB, cinnamon.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Usually a couple pieces of fruit or granola bar.
  • teebeegeebee
    teebeegeebee Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    1 shredded wheat
    125ml skim milk to soften the above
    1 cup fresh homemade fruit salad
    1 medium banana
    70g vanilla yoghurt ( full cream as it tastes better and starts the day with a smile and is around 80calories )

usually the above comes in around 370 calories and I'm not feeling at all hungry until after 1pm - i eat my breakfast at 7am

some days ill add extra fruit/ grapes water melon or fresh mango and get fired up

seems to help my focus as well as fill me up