Having success with Primal Blueprint WOE

Options
This is my second database for recording food so I'm trying to figure this one out. I weigh everything that I eat (usually) so I'm having trouble with MFP's logging but hopefully will figure it out soon.

Gone are 60 lbs. since June 8, 2012 and want 35 more to leave. Been following Primal and visit Mark's Daily Apple regularly and am half way through the Primal Blueprint book.

Female and married with 2 grown sons.

Currently live in the Chicago area and plan to return to my home state of Florida - maybe in 5 years.

Extremely positive and forgiving to a fault. Been through things just like everyone AND prefer to stay focused on the good and the getting good. Karma you know.

Thanks for reading, friend me if you are positive or getting positive. Wanting to be healthy is great and I need all the help I can get. I love reading journals and especially want to lurk on friends' Primal, EMF or HFLC recipes and food databases. :happy:

Replies

• jerilph
    jerilph Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey neptunebch, I went primal in September and then fell off the wagon at the end of October after losing about 12 lbs. I have been trying to get back on it for about 6 weeks now. still have about 6 lbs to re lose. Not sure where I want to end up. I have read The primal blueprint and am nearly done with the 21 day total body transformation. Today my dinner was not great, if you look, but usually I do so much better. I will friend you as I am looking for friends on here who follow this WOE. Right now I do not have any that I know eat this way. Maybe we can help each other.
  • SkyG8tor
    SkyG8tor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I live in St John's county Neptune! Good luck