2»

Replies

• tina711x
    Options
    that sounds good, peanut butters awsome
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I usually have a smoothie before bed made with 4-6 cups of spinach, a cup of OJ, and some water. It's delicious and filling!
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I eat pomegranates - when I can find them - about 100 calories - it's a low gylcemic fruit - takes awhile to eat them - like eating popcorn - satisfies my need to graze for awhile - but I wear an apron cuz they make a mess :laugh: - - but...I enjoy the whole experience actually :happy: So far I'm still losing weight eating them even at night for a late nite snack
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    if you are within your calories eat whatever the heck you want.
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    don't know if it's healthy or not, but beef jerky is my favorite
  • tina711x
    Options
    frozen green grapes
  • KatjaO
    KatjaO Posts: 71
    Options
    My snacking in more a habit than hunger. I find sipping a hot drink is good. Gives you something to do, somewhat similar to snacking. Must be hot, so you go slow. Decaf tea would have 0 calories too :)

If i feel like snacking, I second the pickles mentioned earlier. Or go and exercise just enough for some small snack.
  • RomanaW
    RomanaW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Raw carrots for me. They are filling and low calories.
  • lulabellarama
    lulabellarama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Olives are great for a salty hit with very few calories. I also pick at capers, right out of the jar.
    A crumpet with peanut butter and jam (jelly) is great for a treat
    Kale chips
    frozen banana
    Oatcakes with cream cheese (you can add fruit to make them like little cheesecakes or veggies and lots of black pepper to keep it savoury
  • tina711x
    Options
    frozen banana is a good idea!! maybe with fat free chocalote syrup ;)
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Dead animals.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I usually eat some spanish olives in the evening. :D
  • laciemn
    laciemn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I like to usually have dairy cause it makes me sleepy or some leftovers from dinner.
    Celery and peanut butter is a good snack but I usually don't eat it at night.
    Other snacks maybe a small amount of almonds or walnuts (like 5 or 6).
    Plain celery is not bad either and healthier than with peanut butter.
    Chamomile tea.
  • badzoe
    badzoe Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I like Triscuits with cheese or hummus. Or sometimes I have popcorn.
  • palm99
    Options
    I suggest 1/2 scoop PB chocolate Casein protein (slow releasing protein), 1/2-3/4 cup light vanilla soymilk, 1 tsp all natural PB, and ice. It's the perfect, tastiest, and healthiest milkshake! NOTE: be sure to only drink this ONLY if you're going to workout the next day.
  • tina711x
    Options
    cake mix frozen yogurt with frosted animal crackers and crushed up graham crackers : p try it once, you'll be hooked.. great for that TOM
  • barebon
    barebon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My trainer said turkey or chicken is fine and I think eggs. I like to keep cooked turkey and chicken pieces to nibble on it always satisfies me. Pickles I hear are good to stop
    Cravings. I am not certain about before bed. Sometimes I will drink warm non cafinated tea to calm me and my stomach down at the end of a day. The up and down motion to my mouth keeps me settled. I am pretty certain it is all psychological, for me at least! :)
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    brocolli and hummus! filling, tasty and just all out amazing :)