Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!!

Options
2»

Replies

• geekmomof3
    geekmomof3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 level 1. How do I input it in the myfitnesspal ap? Does anyone know?
    :)

i had found a differnt thread by googleing the same question, people cal ranged from 180 to 220....so I just put in a avg 200
  • scottelle
    scottelle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    On Day 4, Level 1! Feel free to add me! I LOVE it and feel great! Jillian ROCKS!:-) Keep up the good work, everyone!
  • geekmomof3
    geekmomof3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Everyone still going. I did L1D2 last night. Thinking I might have a rest day today! boy my legs are sore. but for some reason my arms feel fine.
  • karriechambers
    karriechambers Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of level 1....keep at it it gets easier on about day 4 and I've gone from doing 3 pushups to 14 in that time, such an awesome feeling, good luck everyone!
  • mollysmomma81709
    mollysmomma81709 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 6 of level 1. it hasn't been as hard finding the time to work out as i expected, being a working mother of 2. today was my first time to actually get my lazy butt out of bed to do it before work and what a way to start the day! i'm loving it. although that whole jump roping thing is TOUGH!
  • mollysmomma81709
    mollysmomma81709 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    after the first day i could barely WALK! i was worried what would happen if i did it again the next day, and after doing so i found that the soreness actually got better! WHO KNEW RIGHT?? haha much better indeed by day 5
  • dls1957
    dls1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Last night was Level 2 Day 1, and oh boy was that tough. I did Level one 10 days in 13 days. I did notice a difference in stamina but not anything else. I am hoping to see a difference when I get through the whole thing. I not sure what I am doing after I am done. I have a couple of choices. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • natascha212
    natascha212 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 , level 2 , my body is sore but it feels amazing :) i lost 2 inches so far but i wish it was more
  • southernmaidbrat
    Options
    I am about to start the 30 day shred today :-), i was told i might want to start the Burn fat boost metabolism first....yeah right HA HA! I watched that bugger 1st! That will be my 2nd step in 30 days i think, I do have the 30 day shred, BFBM and the Body revolution series.

My question is has anyone ever done the Walk off the pounds videos by Leslie Sansone? instead of taking a day off would it be better to altenate between the 30DS and WATP?

thanks for the input just getting started here!
  • brookelynhoneycutt
    Options
    Love seeing this! I am on day 4, however I am mixing the levels so I have done 1 day on each level. I am also just adding the 30ds on top of boxing and kickboxing classes, so I am not doing it every day, more like 4-5 days a week, but I am hoping to see some added results and am excited to see the results of fellow MFPers.

Heard about the 30ds here on MFP forums and absolutely love it. Jillian kicks a**!
  • emilybroom89
    Options
    I've just got the 30 day shred and ripped in 30, going to start it today!
  • sue4500
    sue4500 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    How many DVDs does Jillian have? Which one do you think it's better?
  • angiemo80
    Options
    Tomorrow is Level 2, Day 4 for me, I have only lost 4lbs since I started but 2 inches off my waist, and 1 off my hips and thighs!