THE EASY WAY OUT

Options
13»

Replies

• mollysmomma81709
    mollysmomma81709 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    anyone else ever feel discouraged about working hard to lose weight the right way when there are hundreds of people getting thin by just taking a weight-loss pill?
    No.
    What is discouraging me are those *kitten* that eat whatever they want and are still thin! Pfff..

th_cry_from_del-189_photobucket.gif

haha for real!! they're the worst!
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    anyone else ever feel discouraged about working hard to lose weight the right way when there are hundreds of people getting thin by just taking a weight-loss pill?

WAIT...there is a pill that ACTUALLY works??? what is this miracle pill???

No, actually, I know exactly what you are saying. People taking the easy way out annoys me too, but it's their loss. It's those that do it the right way that are going to benefit by being healthy and keeping the weight off.

I wouldn't want to take a "diet" pill for the rest of my life.
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    everytime i've thought about this, i think back to the time i took alli and thought i was going to die in the middle of my mexican food extravaganza. at the restaurant, almost passed out just trying to find the bathroom while trying not to poop myself.

i'd much rather almost pass out from working out so hard at boot camp than almost passing out trying not to soil myself.