College Kids

Options
Hi there I'm a 22 year old college student in the NY area. I have a question for all the college kids out there. How are you guys dealing with the calorie intake from alcohol? During one of my first weekends using my fitness pal, I realized how much I am disrupting my weight loss in attempt to enjoy "college life." What works for you? Cutting alcohol all out together?

Also, looking for some friends to support and motivate me, I can promise I will do the same for you!!

Replies

• IvanDimitrov
    Options
    From 28.01 to 08.02 i drunk a total of 10000 calories from alcohol only .
    I try to run it off but there is no way in hell i could outrun the amount of bad food and alcohol i have consumed.
    I got in campus with nice 4pack (9%bf ) and lost everything in 2 weeks.
    In all fairness i stopped going to the gym on day 4 and started eating way to much sugar and other crap.So i gained a lot of fat from bad food too.
    I think as long you continue to exercise and not eating to much sugar and fruits you will be fine.
    Cheers :drinker:
  • taymarie8046
    taymarie8046 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes. I went from never drinking in high school and slim to only drinking in college and big. It's going to be hard but maybe I'll try not drinking at all. :laugh: probably not going to happen