riddle me this batman

Options

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Riddle me this..... With all the Sh** that goes down in Gotham City, Why does anyone still live there?

I wonder the same thing about Bon Temps, LA....
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    To rephrase:

What is the half life of death?

tumblr_mbqg5q5V6l1riuh2bo1_400.gif

42 should work here as well.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    One further question:

If you continue get half scared to death, will you live forever, even if you're mostly dead?

No - not forever. If you get scared half to death, effectively you have halved your life.

Eventually, the remaining half would be short enough that you would die naturally.
  • gvheintz
    gvheintz Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Keep being scared half to death and I'm sure you become one of the Zombies that chase me on my runs.
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Riddle me this..... With all the Sh** that goes down in Gotham City, Why does anyone still live there?

you make Batman cry.

batmantears_zpscbda1de4.gif

false. bat's don't have feelings...but wait. He is half man/half bat..hmm..So if BATMAN get's scared half to death which part dies?:huh:
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    One further question:

If you continue get half scared to death, will you live forever, even if you're mostly dead?

You become one of the living dead. Then we will have another Zombie Appocolypse!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

you make Batman cry.

batmantears_zpscbda1de4.gif

false. bat's don't have feelings...but wait. He is half man/half bat..hmm..So if BATMAN get's scared half to death which part dies?:huh:

Actually, Batman has no superpowers at all, let alone anything indicating an animal transfusion.
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Would you really be dead? or have an abscence of life?
  • slimnicola01
    Options
    Mostly lucky to be alive and aware of what could happen next
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Would you really be dead? or have an abscence of life?

mind blown
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    2yzegjp.gif
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Between T event and T final event life is recovered so you keep getting closer to death but never reach 100% death.
  • whitehairedguy64
    Options
    You're scared half to death the first time, now your half dead, or half alive. (If you're an optimist, you probably pick half alive). Then you get scared half to death again, now you're 1/4 alive, or 3/4 dead (again depending upon being an optimist or pessimist). In order to die, you'd have to be scared to death, otherwise you just keep dieing a little bit at a time. Kinda like a character in a PC game, your life bar is going increasingly into the RED.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    i think this will clear everything up.

quadratic_formula.gif
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    i think this will clear everything up.

quadratic_formula.gif

I think fractal equations would be more relevant than quadratics at this point.
  • HaleyxErin
    HaleyxErin Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    first you are fully alive you get scared half to death you are 1/2 alive a second time 1/4 alive a third you are 1/8 alive fourth you are 1/16 alive. you keep dividing in half you will never hit zero because no matter what you divide with because zero times anything is zero therefore you might be only 1/32 alive but it will never kill you, unless you eventually get scared to death.
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You people think too much...you are hurting my brain....don't you know it's Friday???? :grumble:

"What happens when you get ‘half scared to death’ twice?"....

You soil your pants........ twice...... End of Discussion! :wink:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    What happens when you get ‘half scared to death’ twice?
    Holy Double Underwear change Batman!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You set out to fail and you succeed. (But at failing or did you just fail at failing?)