INSANITY WORKOUT!

Options
2»

Replies

• russell9386
    russell9386 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey all so I was sick yesterday---super unbalanced dizzy etc and made the decision to rest rather than do the insanity workout (cardio recovery week 2) so should I start where I left off and do cardio recovery today or skip it all together and go to today's which is power and abs I think or something like that?? I say skip it since it is so light anyway and go today's, but what do you all experienced with this workout plan suggest??
  • russell9386
    russell9386 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    how amazing you got to work with him!!! I love the insanity and I am always dripping with sweat by the time its done!!! I tried p90x and it just wasn't my thing I just don't like weights and way too long for me, Insanity though fast quick and hard!! You do suggest though going to the next day if I had to miss one ( i was very sick yesterday and decided to skip the cardio recovery day) thanks for any help!!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second round of Insanity. Just due to my work schedule, I am going to frequently have to double up on workouts. I had to do it a few times in my first round, and it sucks. Definitely not something I would recommend for a beginner. I can keep up with/ beat everyone in the videos, even to the end of the second video of the day, but it requires a lot of mental and physical strength to do so.
  • trinity_sw
    Options
    I've just started insainty too, on day 5 right now. I love the way it makes me feel after but it is hard! I don't keep up the pace though, I just follow the move and do my own pace, plus I think I need to perfect my form. Its great that so many people are doing it on mpfp!
  • trinity_sw
    Options
    Just remember that you aren't competing against the people in the video -- you are competing against yourself.

I like that- its completely true!

Can I ask what hrm you have, I've been considering getting one.
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Got 5 more workouts left. When I first did the Fit Test, I was thinking what the !!!!!!!! But I stuck with it. I honestly did not do it everyday. I did it about every other day to avoid any injuries to my knees. I also drink protein shake or Soy light chocolate Milk afterwards. It really helps with the soreness and replenishes the body. That's "if" you don't drink the Recovery Formula. Since I have stuck with it so far Ive lost only about16 pounds but I have dropped from a snug 12 to a nice size 8. And my Body Fat % has dropped drastically.I love love love the definition in my obliques and arms. Could not do one push up before Insanity and now I can do about 20, which is huge for me. Don't quit. Stick with it. Good Luck to you pal ! :flowerforyou: