Hello FP!

Options
I am new here and I am excited about this site, hopefully I can achieve my goals through it. I've read through a few introductions and posts and it is motivating to see all the support that friends and strangers show each other when it comes to health. I love it. I just want to wish everyone luck in obtaining there goals!:smile::smile:

Health is like money, we never have a true idea of it's value until we lose it......become wealthy!

Replies

• Chrissy25
    Chrissy25 Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome to FP!
  • nasdaqstacks
    Options
    Thanks Chrissy, I'm pretty much new here but i am glad I joined!
  • tex43
    tex43 Posts: 229
    Options
    Welcome,you'll get a lot out of this site,I've been here for about 6 weeks and I've learned so much,I was doing things pretty much wrong in some cases,the knowledge I've gained from reading on this site has been phenominal and litterally the key to my recent success.

Best of luck to you and again welcome aboard.
  • shari66
    shari66 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP,
    I just started here a few weeks ago and it has been great for making me more aware of what I'm eating and how much I'm exercising. The people are so supportive and that helps a lot! Good Luck reaching your goals!
    Shari:happy:
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am here a few weeks and I love the food chart and the friendship, even people who aren't my friends. It helps me to know i'm not in it alone.. I am excited everyday to go on here and look to see what people have written and it so answers alot of my questions. Putting my own things on here and knowing someone spent a few seconds telling me how great something is just makes my day!! As I enjoy writing to someone else and being positive!!! This world is full of too much negative... and this keeps me from that dragged down feeling..Wishing you luck!!