kelly_a
kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
Good Luck! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's,
    Not showing a loss or gain, still feeling bloated from auntie flow visiting so that could be why no loss is showing. Weight still 197. This week end I am going to update measurements and start doing my 30 day shred again. This is not going to discourage me. I plan on walking on my lunch.

Hope everyone did better than me. Happy weighing :drinker:
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    weight 247.6, not from anything i did except cut back on the binging. I am so in need to get motivated again and start working out. Signed up for a walk so I defentily need to start getting in shape for that
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    today's weight - 168.4 A loss finally....

Had my final wrap in my series of 6. This time I fell asleep during the wrap. Yes, fell asleep....

My Girl Scout troop is going for a hike today.
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Well...starting back up again. Going to do a boot camp starting monday at the gym!! Never done one before. I weigh 133 today....hope to lose a few pds with the boot camp!! Hope all is well with everyone.
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Weight the same:) not good or bad, so whatever gonna push extra exercise this week I wanna get this going, really sore from lastnight skating, but loved it:)
    have a great weekend my HOT pepper friends:)
    ~V
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    hi fellow pepper's...

well, I am reporting a gain this week. up 3.8 lbs, which has me in the 200's again. I guess I don't know how to do this any more. I am very down....going thru this process over and over. keeping the wt off is hard and a constant struggle. I definitely need to figure things out and get past some of my own demons, and issues w/dh. my mind and body are not connected as of late. I mean seriously, I have not exercised consistently since last Fall. it's no wonder I have gained. I should not be surprised with these results. I truly need to find a balance I can live with. I don't think it is fair to you all that I be here while I am feeling so negative....so time away from MFP may be what I need until I can think clearly again.....

take care team :heart:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hello Peppers

Hope everyone is doing good

Congrats on the ones who had a loss and the ones that gained or maintained .. DONT GIVE UP .. YOU CAN DO THIS !!!!!

As for me LW 164 CW 161 loss 3 pounds ...... i got the eating and working out down .. now if i could just quit smoking AGAIN i would be very happy ...i was doing so good and then when my friend was killed I started again .... well i have 1 pack left and i am gonna TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY really hard to quit forever this time

Hope everyone has a great weekend
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Kelly, if you really feel you need to leave for a while do what you have too.
    You are very encourging to me and all of the Pepper's. We are also here for you maybe we can help you figure this out. I had to stop eating any junk food and forced myself to go for a walk to get started and I have not had a loss for a long time as well. Please dont give into it. You can do this One day at a time. Please think about it. :heart: :flowerforyou:

:drinker: Proud of all of the Pepper's, no matter what life sends us we will work through it and sticking together helps me so much.

Will check back soon. :bigsmile:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Kelly - it's frustrating... yes.. I admit.
    You've been an encouragement to all. I'll support whatever decision you make. My hope is you'll stick with us. Hang in their my friend.
    Barb
  • jacque509
    Options
    OK ALL!!!!!! So was way busy this week and weekend with getting dd graduation together. Running all over the place and getting very little done. Crazy Crazy!!!!!

So layed out my gym clothes for in the morning, so here to a fresh start ! Wish me luck guys
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    This weekend wasn't the best for food choices but awesome in being with friends.

Friday night was a party at a friends house. Made some frequent choices with cocktails. Had a great time with friends. Saturday night was a school reunion. Had lesser amount of cocktails but did eat a slider platter & fries. Had a great time seeing girls I went to high school with.
    Sunday was a Girl Scout recognition luncheon -- I did have a slice of cake & ice cream. Had a great time presenting Girl Scouts their high level awards. But I brought leftover cake home (for the family of course). Well, my oldest annoyed me and by golly I reached for the cake. And damn chocolate discs used to make chocolate candy molds. Note to self - don't buy the chocolate discs half price after the holiday -- don't need it even if the bag has a really cheap price.

Later Sunday evening I watched two shows on super morbid obese people. That made me get off the bed and walk the dog. I did make a topic on one of these shows.

This week I have something going on every night of the week. So no curves. That means I really need to do the lunch time walks & work fitness time.

Here's wishing all a good week!
    Barb
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's,
    I did well over week end. I walked for about 50 mins with mom and did not eat bad too. Took Sunday off of exercise was so sore could hardly move. Back to walk on lunch today. This is a very short work week for me I am only working today and tomorrow, then out until Tuesday next week. Jumping back into healthy can be very painful :laugh:

Hope everyone had a great week end.

Check back later :bigsmile:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    Options
    Mornign pepper friends!
    I hope that you all had a great weekend! I didn't do too much
    but made up for it this morning at the gym with my neighbor:) It feels good to get out there again!
    I decided to do mini goal everyday again to hold myself accountable so here goes for today:
    GOALS:love:
    ~GYm (CHECK)
    ~Walk the dogs for 25 mins atleast
    ~Drink all my water
    ~Get back in the habbit of VEGGIES and FRUIT! (Been slipping up with some chicken:(
    ~Have atleast 15 mins of ME TIME!!!
    Hope you all have a great day and I will check back later
  • jacque509
    Options
    Doing good on my first day to refocus. clothes in car so no need to stop at the house. Gonna work out before going home
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Since my other half thought it would be a great idea to go to the Chinese buffet (since I didn't pay or cook - it actually was).

I had left my cell phone at home so I couldn't add my food to MFP as I was eating... mistake. Even though I wrote down all I ate, if I had known a calorie content of an item or two, I would have had smaller or no portions.

So despite walking the dog for 1 hour, doing a 1.5 mile jog, push-ups and sit ups I am over in my calorie count.. So I am off to walk one more mile. I am hoping by walking 3 miles total, I will burn the 57 calories I am over in my daily limit.

And people wonder why I have no clue what night time tv shows are.
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's,
    Well I figured I would change my goals and it gave me 250 less calories. so for the last couple of days i have been going over by a couple of hundred. I am trying to work on lowering the amount of calories and figured I might go over readjusting. I will try tomorrow to start my 30 day shred again. I really want this but am still having trouble controling myself. I'll get there.

Hope everyone is doing well. It is going to be very hot today so I think I will take a short walk on my lunch and get off the bus a few stops before and walk the rest of the way (it should be a little cooler by then).

Have a great day will check back later. :bigsmile:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    I'll be doing a 25 minute walk on my lunch today.
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    Options
    Did really good yesterday and went to the gym, walked the dogs for 30 mins and skated for and hour and a half or so. did good on teh food and the water as well:) I think this will be good to keep my daily record!
    GOAL TODAY:
    ~Get in my water
    ~Get in 3 more veggies and a fruit
    ~ Get my exercise on and walk the dogs for 30 mins
    ~Finish up cleaning the house
    ~15 Mins of relaxation reading time:)
    ~SAY 10 nice things that I notice about myself today:)
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi. Still adjusting to having a baby in the house. Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great day!:smile::smile:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Hi Angie -- Good to hear from you! How's your older son accepting the baby?

Well ladies I will admit, yesterday was good, I was under calorie count, feeling good about myself... until approx 930pm. I came home from grocery store and found my kids left bikes outside, dishes on the love seat, dinner dishes on the table, food leftover from dinner on the stove, mass of dishes in the sink (FYI no dishwasher), shoes and clothes int the living room. I was furious.

Dave, bless his heart, allowed me to vent. He told me how he kept telling the kids to clean up but they didn't listen. (That was quite obvious). My middle dau is usually good natured. Last night she flat refused to assist in clean-up efforts. Thought GLEE was more important.

I reached for the 1 container of ice cream I purchased. Had 1 serving then another. Thought it's ok, 1 cup of ice cream is keeping me in my calorie count. no biggie... then my dau stil kept her refusal to do household chores up. I reached for the chocolate melts (used in making candy molds). Blew my calorie count... completely off by probably 400-600 calories.

SIgh.... new day... try again... daughter still in a funk... trying not to let food be my comfort.