Strong Friends

Options
needing friends that want to get stronger..male or female who are consistent with going to the gym and lifting. Not necessarily heavy lifting but consistent. For now I think simple lifting is best for me. My profile addresses my problems

Replies

• CharlieSC
    CharlieSC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should have titled this Fit Friends
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    you can friend me. I do a lot of high set volume isolation type lifting, guess thats what your looking for over the more powerlifting type

not saying thats the best way or anything, it just happens to be what i'm doing right now. actually doing p90x at the moment
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    That would be me!
  • CharlieSC
    Options
    Thanks I will send friend request....
  • BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    Options
    I go to the gym twice a week to lift heavy and do a Body Blast class twice a week that's more muscle endurance, lower weight, higher rep type of stuff. Feel free to friend me!
  • Heitor71
    Heitor71 Posts: 224
    Options
    Always looking for friends who are lifting. Anyone please feel free to add me
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Hi, there !

Y'all can friend me ...... in fact, PLEASE friend me :laugh:

I need a kick in the butt ........ after losing 40+ lbs over 4 years, I still have 10 lbs to go ...... was going to the gym 5-6 days a week for cardio, yoga & weights ...... but lately I'm working extra shifts to cover for a sick coworker ...... somehow I've let that translate into an excuse to eat more pizza & hit the gym less !

Mary Ann in NY
  • michael7585
    Options
    I am starting to lift again. i stay at home and watch videos. i gotta gain weight. But im trying to find friends that also workout and are trying to get in shape.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I just started a heavy lifting routine (should have began this a long time ago). You can add me if you like!
  • HelloDan
    HelloDan Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    As a competitive weightlifter, I'm always in the gym.

I'm always happy to have friends who are into strength training, as although the weight loss buddies I have are great, their goals are different from mine.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends who lift - anyone feel free to add me, Love hearing when people hit new PRs etc..
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I don't do weights at the min but I am a determined to lose the weight so if you think you like me as a friend please feel free to add me
  • CharlieSC
    Options
    Thanks