Energy/Fat Burner Pill

Options
I work out and am dieting but just need a boost. Haas anyone come across an effective Energy fat burner pill?

Replies

• NinjaPrincess
    Options
    Fat burners can be problematic with sleep, and heart rate. I would try adding in a CLA supplement before you go that route. Just take a capsule with each meal. Its shown to help reduce body fat. I added it in a month ago and it seems to be making a difference for me. Otherwise also play with your macronutrient ratios, sometimes if I add in more fat with the same overall calories I actually lose more weight.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I take guarana, white willow bark, fish oil and multi every day, 30 minutes before working out. Have done this for 1+ year now and really notice a difference in the stamina during my workouts.

guarana - natural energy boost
    white willow bark - nature's aspirin, helps to repair damage after intense workouts
    fish oil - healthy fats for muscle building
    multi - to even it all out and give my body what it needs to support good health
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Shakeology. All natural. Boosts energy. Helps with weight loss. Tastes amazing.:drinker:
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing.
  • auttyfrmca
    auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Fat burners can be problematic with sleep, and heart rate. I would try adding in a CLA supplement before you go that route. Just take a capsule with each meal. Its shown to help reduce body fat. I added it in a month ago and it seems to be making a difference for me. Otherwise also play with your macronutrient ratios, sometimes if I add in more fat with the same overall calories I actually lose more weight.

what does CLA stand for?
  • exercisediva
    exercisediva Posts: 127
    Options
    Conjugated Linoleic Acid - helps reduce body fat and balance blood sugar