124»

Replies

• LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    i'm in now too, thanks!
  • odessa_raven
    Options
    As of today, I have earned my first active lifestyle award. I actually earned it on Wednesday and am currently in the process of trying to earn the next one. I only have 510 points left before I earn the bronze award.

I hope everyone else is doing as well. Keep up the good work!
    Congratulations! I earned my first Active Lifestyle Award on Saturday. I'm really quite proud of myself since it is such a step up for me. I only had 4,538 points but I figure I can only go up from here!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    I just received this message from the President's challenge site:

Congratulations!
    You've earned a Presidential Champions Bronze award!

Nice going! Earning a Bronze award means you're reaching an elite level. But you've only begun to realize your potential. Since you've come this far, why not see if you can earn enough points for a Silver or Gold award?

I am now striving to earn the silver award which will require me earning a total of 45,000 points. As of today, I am 45% there. I have earned over 20,000 points.
  • odessa_raven
    Options
    I just received this message from the President's challenge site:

Congratulations!
    You've earned a Presidential Champions Bronze award!

Nice going! Earning a Bronze award means you're reaching an elite level. But you've only begun to realize your potential. Since you've come this far, why not see if you can earn enough points for a Silver or Gold award?

I am now striving to earn the silver award which will require me earning a total of 45,000 points. As of today, I am 45% there. I have earned over 20,000 points.
    Go you!
    :drinker:
  • emilymorene
    emilymorene Posts: 56
    Options
    great just joined!
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I just found this thread and I signed up!
  • kimfrands
    kimfrands Posts: 11
    Options
    I am so glad so many people are joining. I think we are doing pretty good for a big group like this one.
  • brandyirigoyen
    Options
    Just got my Bronze award :)
  • kimfrands
    Options
    Great Job everyone!!! Keep up the good work.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,733 Member
    Options
    Ha, I totally forgot about this! Oh well, better to keep doing the workouts and forget to log them than to log them and not really do them. :laugh:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Just checkin in....I am more than 54% on my way to earning the silver award. I have to earn 45,000 points so I still have some exercising to do in order to attain this goal.
  • kimfrands
    Options
    Good job so far everyone! I am glad there are so many people participating. I hope everyone keeps up the good work.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Just checkin in: As of today, I have earned the bronze award (20,000 pts) and am 69% away from earning the silver (45,000 pts). I have earned a total of 31,177 points. I'm not sure when I'll earn the silver award but am motivated to do so.

Hope everyone else is doing well on this challenge.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    How's everyone doing on the challenge? I've earned the bronze and silver awards and am slowing working my way towards goal. This was a great challenge.
  • treasurer57
    treasurer57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread & I am anxious to start. In reading the posts, it seems like everyone is enjoying the challenge.