Girls who eat a lot, and still lose weight...

Options

Replies

• Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    2000-2600 depending on the day
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I eat...food...whatever food (or drink) I want. No powdered meal substitutes, no bird seed, no heaping bowls of air on my dinner plate! Feel free to add me. :drinker:
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I eat...food...whatever food (or drink) I want. No powdered meal substitutes, no bird seed, no heaping bowls of air on my dinner plate! Feel free to add me. :drinker:

Lol. My bf will finish off cookies and hold out an empty hand to me and say "and here is your cookie"! I stick my tongue out and imagine whacking him in the head! I think once I've lost 20 pounds I'll be more open to not being such a stickler to what I eat but since I recently quit smoking I'm worried I'll replace smoking with sweets.
  • lisavirani
    lisavirani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Lol. My bf will finish off cookies and hold out an empty hand to me and say "and here is your cookie"! I stick my tongue out and imagine whacking him in the head! I think once I've lost 20 pounds I'll be more open to not being such a stickler to what I eat but since I recently quit smoking I'm worried I'll replace smoking with sweets.
    [/quote]

Omg that's so mean, but so sweet at the same time. At least he's looking out for you, if only in a dumb-guy kinda way. My bf waves cookies and donuts in my face, then asks if I am "allowed" to have it. I tell him yes I can have it, but I don't want it.
  • nicolewood415
    nicolewood415 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for more support buddies!
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Great thread! I will send some of you FRs. I eat 1500 cals a day, open diary. I'm in the healthy weight range and trying to lose 15 more pounds.
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, 5'8 and eat around 2,000 a day. Lift or BW workout 3x per week. At goal weight but still losing. Focusing on building more muscle and strength and lowering bf%. Add me if you want, just include a note. =)
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I love my food I eat about 2000 cals a day and exercise almost every day love that too feel free to add me I like people who eat and don't starve themselves it's not going to help them in the long run
  • zorreena
    zorreena Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to eat clean, eat more and be strong. If you need a friend like this send a message with your request. I can always use more friends that love food!
  • SoonToBeHealthNut
    SoonToBeHealthNut Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I really would love to know how this works... I have seen a lot of people who eat and still lose weight.... do you follow the calorie suggestions that MFP gives you or you eat more?

I dont think 500 calorie diets will ever work
  • popo0509
    popo0509 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Will you be my friend?
    I'm getting discouraged by how many people I look up to on here..
    that net 500 calories.
    That's fine if you do!!!
    It's just I want to lose fat/gain muscle
    without forcing myself into starvation. :/
    (I'm trying really hard not to be mean, again..I don't care if you net that much
    I just want friends who eat more, so I can learn how to be as healthy as possible)

500 cals? Those people are crazy! They are putting themselves in starvation mode and eventually their body is just gonna say forget it. I net 1650 cals and workout 4-5 times a week. I just started and I'm already seeing some results. Don't let the crazy fool u! Add me!
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I eat around 2000 cals a day and in the past year, I've gone from 29% BF to 21%. I lift heavy and run and have never been in better shape than I am right now!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I eat about 2100 per day and workout 5-6 days a week.
  • cstexas2012
    cstexas2012 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Currently eating a little above 1800 but am looking forward to going back to 2000 soon. Feel free to add me! I run 3 days and lift 3 days.
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try and net between 1400 and 1600 and work out 5+ days a week.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i eat about 1600-1800 a day! ill add you!
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Will you be my friend?
    I'm getting discouraged by how many people I look up to on here..
    that net 500 calories.
    That's fine if you do!!!
    It's just I want to lose fat/gain muscle
    without forcing myself into starvation. :/
    (I'm trying really hard not to be mean, again..I don't care if you net that much
    I just want friends who eat more, so I can learn how to be as healthy as possible)

Don't let those people become your role models. What they are doing is unhealthy and you know it, they know it, the world knows it. Search the forums for some major success stories -- people who have lost a lot of weight through PROPER eating and exercise. And let THEM become your role models.

Stick with those of us who don't have to resort to extremes. You can friend request me if you want. I'm all about the calories and exercising.
  • violinkeri
    Options
    I have my cals at 1500. netting 500 is idiotic and unsafe. anyone can add me.
  • elizabethis
    elizabethis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your profile and diary. It looks as if you have done very little logging. Please start today to track what you are eating. Kitchen scales can be purchased for $15-$20 and then use dry and liquid measuring cups. Good for you for wanting to learn to eat more and hopefully healthfully, but you have to jump in with both feet. Your diary is open, but put some stuff in it :wink: Good luck!