Saw myself in a video...

Options
Krecob
Krecob Posts: 86 Member
Not impressed, even more reasons to keep with a healthy diet and workout routine. Anyone else had this happen to them and felt like WOAH that isnt me no way. I look in the miror and I didnt think it was that bad.....so depressing but hopefully in 4ish months that will soon be over!

Let me see your sucessful changes!

Replies

• Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have that when I participate in Video Teleconferences and the picture from your room are shown on the screen. I use to just see this fat-faced person staring back at me! Now, I see a less fat-faced person.
  • erin4455
    erin4455 Posts: 135
    Options
    Yes, when I look in the mirror, I think I look okay...but if I see myself in pictures, omg. Big difference in perception.
  • faster_than_flash
    faster_than_flash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    It always seems to add 10 pounds to me...
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    yup, i think is that me? Like seeing myself from the side, or back the way someone else would see me. It doesnt even look like what i saw in the mirror. Thats part of the reason i started on MFP.
  • bugs5697
    Options
    I sure did, back in September when I was a bridesmaid in my besties wedding. I didn't realize that I REALLY looked like that...
    So, here I am, back to it!!
  • Oakley82
    Options
    Not video, but photos, were the main reason why I am trying to lose weight. It's really a shock to see yourself!! I still don't even like to look at myself in the mirror, especially in my underwear! :noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!