Options
_noob_
_noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
nuff said. :explode:

Replies

• chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    My parents have one. It's a "water saver". How is it saving water if you have to flush 3 times to get shiz to go down?
  • Irontri7
    Irontri7 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Never met a toilet I can't require 3 plus flushes from
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I've come across a few of these 'water savers'. They never stand up too well to the wrath of the 'protein poo'.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    If this continues to be a problem, maybe you can introduce some legislation and encourage the whole city to tackle the problem together, like Zimbabwe did.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-09-23/zimbabwe-city-orders-big-flush-amid-water-rationing/4275806
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    And because this is a first world problem:

15424.jpg
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I've come across a few of these 'water savers'. They never stand up too well to the wrath of the 'protein poo'.
    ^ :huh: This is so true.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'd rather that than the toilets that think they're also an automatic seat washer (using the bowl water).

I don't know if it's a design flaw or an installation problem, but seriously, something needs to be done about this horrible problem.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I've lived for a year and a half in a flat that had a toilet that didn't flush at all -_-.

Had to fill up a measuring cup full of water from the sink and then dump that into the toilet in one go, hoping that it would all go down.
    Otherwise you're gonna have to fill up that measuring cup a couple times more. After a couple of weeks, you learned where in the toilet to aim and how fast or slow to empty the measuring cup to get everything down as quickly as possible.

Fun times, being a student ;).
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    i been known to plug up a commercial toilet i just s*** in the trash can if i see a water saver.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I can't use my apartment toilet at all and have to venture to the pool bathroom as they can't handle my manly protein-laden ****s.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I can understand the poo being the problem. But when it refuses to flush toilet paper?! I'm not flushing three times in a public place, and making it sound like I violated the thing. It was just pee! Go down, stupid tissue!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My mother suggested I keep some sort of stick by the toilet to break up the "solids" before flushing. WTF. Never will I do that. I hate the low flow cans.
  • sedwards9999
    sedwards9999 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Get a Commando 8.
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options

Nevermind the after juicing poo. Oof.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Do you work where I work? One flush doesn't even get the TP to go down!