Body Media Fit Link Armband

Options
Anyone have one? How do you like it?

Replies

• azrrt76
    azrrt76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for 6 days and I LOVE it! I've learned quite a bit since I've started wearing it.....for example, I'm burning more calories in a busy work day (12 hour shift) than I do on a day off that includes an hour long Insanity workout. That was a big surprise. It isn't much more, but lets just say, thank goodness I get a good workout in on the days I'm not at work!

I love gadgets, and data, so the bodymedia has been a good purchase so far.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I've been using mine for nearly a year and I am addicted to it. It has taught me about what burns tons of calories (yard work and dancing, yay) and what doesn't (yoga and elliptical (well, not as many as I thought)). It helps remind me that I need to move more some days and it helps remind me that I need to eat more some days. It keeps me accountable and allows me to see how just a few days over my calorie limit can negate a lot of hard work. It's a great tool with a lot to offer. Over the past year, BodyMedia has really listened to it's customers and had teamed up with some great partners - like MFP.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    We can't get the link or Core in the uk so I have the Advantage.

I love it. Would definitely recommend it.
  • donnacervelli11
    donnacervelli11 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the reply! I decided to go ahead and get one. I've only been wearing it for a day or so, but it really is amazing. It's a great reminder to keep moving, and I'm floored because it turns out that I've been burning a lot more than I thought I was. That in itself has been really illuminating. Thank you for the review!