Girls who eat a lot, and still lose weight...

Options

Replies

• sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to eat clean, eat more and be strong. If you need a friend like this send a message with your request. I can always use more friends that love food!

Same here. I eat around 2000 cals + some. I work out 6-7 days and am BFing. I will send a friend req:happy:
  • eb12112
    Options
    I zig zag my calories and I try to never go under 1400 everyday I work out every day 1 to 2 hours. Eating more works, hence how I have lost 174 lbs :)

You lost another whole person!! Congrats!!
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I eat about 1800 cal or more a day...then workout like a maniac to net about 1800. I log everything...the good, the bad, and the ugly.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    1500-1600 cals a day here, 20lbs to lose (lost 7 so far in a month), and I workout 3-5 days a week. :)
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I eat 1640 and work out 4 times a week! I'm often over my cals, LOL. And I'm still maintaining right near my goal weight and even slowly losing the last few. Feel free to add me!
  • talilakay2
    talilakay2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    1800-2000 daily :) still losing!
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I'm set at 1800 right now.
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like
  • chocolateweights
    Options
    I am eating about 2000 calories a day, workout 5-6 days a week. You can add me.
  • m_shuman
    m_shuman Posts: 179
    Options
    You can add me. I eat anywhere from 1800 to 2200 calories depending on how many classes I have taken or taught that day and if it is a rest day. However I will warn you I am no longer losing weight just building muscle and trying to burn off the fat. I am at my goal weight so weight loss is no longer what I am working toward just fat loss and inches.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I eat about 1710 cals a day.

So add me..
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    yes! I eat roughly 2000 cals a day and lost 2.9% body fat in January! Working to lose a few more... :)
  • in_this_generation
    Options
    Will you be my friend?
    I just want friends who eat more, so I can learn how to be as healthy as possible
    I'd also like to put myself out there, looking at add friends who net the same or more calories than me so I can see how you are eating and exercising. Feel free to add me, I try to net 1400-1550.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance, so not losing, but also not gaining. I eat over 2000 per day and work out 5 days a week. I lost weight eating between 1650 and 1850 and exercising 6 days a week.

I'm around every day. Feel free to add. Diary is open to friends.
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I eat, and I don't understand people who can function with crazy low net cals...I don't even really understand how people function on 1200 cals! I try to net around 1500 and will usually eat anywhere between 1700 - 1900 per day depending on my exercise.

They have GOT to be lethargic. And crabby.
  • Jillyfish99
    Jillyfish99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm always eating. I eat 1600-2000 cals a day.
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I try to net in at least 1200/day when I workout, working out 4 times per week
    and when not working out it's usually about 1400
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I work out a ton, so get to eat buckets. I can safely consume 1800-1900 cals per day and still be under my net of 1360, easy peasy. I'd rather workout extra so I can eat more than starve myself!
  • Jillyfish99
    Jillyfish99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm always eating. I eat 1600-2000 cals a day.
    add me if you'd like. My diary is open to my buddies.
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bumping for later, thanks.