Replies

• fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    my furchild hates me. but i loves him!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kitties that hubby and I adopted from a rescue shelter. Blair is very mellow and doesn't get bothered by much; Breanne is fairly high strung and always likes to be busy (usually getting into things she's not supposed to). They're so naughty and spoiled, but they're so much fun! :heart:
  • lease1981
    Options
    I have 1 kitty I had to bottle feed, her mommy died;( so 5 yrs later and she went from a tiny kitten to a butterball;p she needs the treadmill i'm sure lol.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I has no kitties :(
  • MissJediKnight
    Options
    get kitties!
  • Run_Forever
    Run_Forever Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Freakin about time for this thread ! All week I keep hearing, "You like cats...really?"

I love my little kitty :)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I have two cats. Monty and Iris. One was a pet store kitty and one was an adoption.

Both are equally adorkable.
  • ISABELCOADY55
    ISABELCOADY55 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    11w4t2b.jpg
  • CherylAnn38
    CherylAnn38 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cats; Mud Bud and Baby Girl. Both were found on the streets when just babies. They run my house and love to boss around my two pit bulls! I can't imagine life without them.
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm a Fur Mom to 3 furries!!!

Diabetic Pit Bull Hazel age 10

My I Love Fruit Cat Oliver age 2

And Petri the cat who loves to play fetch age 1

Pet lovers add me!!!
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    We have 2 cats! Some days I feel like I should input cat fur into my food diary. MAN that stuff gets everywhere. Love 'em, though (the cats, not their fur).
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I have two cats, a dog, and a chinchilla, but I am definitely a crazy cat lady. I throw birthday parties for them, complete with party hats and venison/rabbit cake. They have an entire drawer of my dresser full of fancy collars. They have a box full of holiday costumes. They're spoiled rotten and I wouldn't have it any other way.

:heart:
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    2mrz8kz.jpg

Here they are! Ducky is the black one, Abby is the tortie.
  • davidpearly
    davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I only have one, orange tabby about 2 yrs old. Love large cats though.

here is his picture
    401480_2926609217488_1205054275_n.jpg
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    We have three kitties. Normally we only have two at a time, but when the tornado hit our town in 2011, we felt we could accept one of the displaced tornado kitties as well. Their names are Templeton, Charlotte, and Taki. Templeton is a long-haired tuxedo male, Charlotte is a gray short-haired female, and Taki is a big white and tabby striped male. Taki is also the devil. The other two are lovers.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I love cats! I have a siamese/bengal mix named Eli and a gray tabby named Mia Farrow. Best cats ever. I got them both from the animal shelter I was working at. I work with cats there... Its an addiction.
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm a cat lover....don't like living in a house without a cat. Right now my companion is IZZY, a little black shorthair who is 5 years old. When she wants to play chase she will lie on her back and sprawl all out to show me the big white patch on her belly. It gets me every time.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    IMG_20120817_131134.jpg

This is Max. Destroyer of curtains, eater of pen lids and annoyance of socks. Gotta love him tho!
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Oooooh Cat Lovers!

Two kitties... Boobie girl is will be 10 y/o in May. She's a chunky tortie. I've had her since she was 6 months old.

Jakob is our rescue kitty and he's almost 2.

James was my little explorer, he wandered to far from home and there was an accident. He waits on the rainbow bridge for us. We had him when he was only a month old.
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have 3

pretty boy Igor

576236_4281096823189_1678364639_n.jpg

Fat Ash

246911_2086677604080_4998455_n.jpg

and Princess

376872_4281097703211_440880941_n.jpg