From 323-174 in 2 yrs

Options

Replies

• tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This is incredible. Thank you so much for sharing your story. You are such an inspiriation. Us beginners definitely look up to you!
  • leaderzzz
    leaderzzz Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    And I have to say that 7 pages is just mind blowing! Thanks so much for all of your kind words and support!

I think You really deserve more than 7 Pages, so here is my "You look amazing" post and YAY!!!!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Holy hell...if you just cut a couple of the seams on those old pants, you could easily make a couple of bath robes out of them for current use.

Excellent work. :)
  • Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    wow! you are totally an inspiration. I soooo needed to see this today. THANK YOU!

Its stories like this that gives me hope!
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have made an amazing journey...you look fantastic and your little one is sooo cute! Many blessings and thanks for sharing.
  • bakerseve17
    Options
    This is just amazing! congratulations! definitely motivates me to keep going!
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    You are simply amazing!!!
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    So amazing!! What a transformation! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)
  • marishka04
    marishka04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    And I have to say that 7 pages is just mind blowing! Thanks so much for all of your kind words and support!

I totally agree you deserve AT LEAST 10 pages for all your accomplishments!!!! Simply amazing and humbling!
  • Bailey532
    Bailey532 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!!
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This is an excellent post!!! Congratulations! You are inspirational!
  • Brynn5859
    Options
    Thank you so much for the inspiration. What a tremendous accomplishment. Did you do low carb the whole time?
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the inspiration. What a tremendous accomplishment. Did you do low carb the whole time?

Pretty much. I might take a week off here and there, but until about 2 wks ago I was pretty strictly low carb. Now, because of my job as a fitness instructor, I've had to add oatmeal/quinoa/whole grain bread back in (in limited portions) just to have the energy to sustain a 3 hr a day workout schedule. I'm back to losing weight though after a MONTHS long standstill, so I guess my body is happy about it.
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    As your friend, I've seen you grow so much in the last two years! I'm overwhelmed by your accomplishments !I'm so proud of you!
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing!!! Such an Inspiration!!
  • pichild
    pichild Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    All i can say is WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! you truely are an inspiration...someday i hope to be sharing a similar story.
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! I am completely speechless for anything to say that is worthy of how hard you've come. Congradulations :)
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am seriously speechless. Your story is so incredibly inspiring. I read each word. You have done a fine job. Best of luck to your son! CONGRATSSSS!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!