HELP with Bodymedia band

Options
I really need help! I have the body fit media band that has bluetooth capabilities, but I cant get it to sync. How do I do so? I have paired it with my Droid x2 but it says "paired not connect". The whole reason I bought this one for for this feature. Please can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

Replies

• azrrt76
    azrrt76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have an iPhone and had a few problems getting it to sync at first. Make sure its on your arm and already made the tones indicating its reading body data. Hold down the button on the device until it makes a tone indicating its bluetooth is trying to connect. Then tap connect/not connected on your phone (or whatever you need to tap on your droid) and it should ask for a pin...0000. Again not sure if tha tis for iPhone only or Droid too. Then it should say they are connected.

If that doesn't work, then plug it into the computer and hold down the button on the device for 30 seconds, then let up. Put the device back on your arm and try again. That fixed my problem this morning. I had let the battery get too low, apparently. I didn't charge it since Saturday so this morning it was reading data, but not charged enough to sync.