Lost Your Lower Belly Pooch? SHOW IT OFF!

Options

Replies

• AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting!!! I'm on my last 17lbs (down 97lbs so far (tummy of course is the last to go! ) this is so inspirational!!!! Just amazing really!
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", 27, with 2 kids. l weighed 235 during both pregnancies and was still 215 when my youngest was over a year old in Nov 2009 when I decided to take control of my health and lose the weight. It took me about 6 months to lose 55lbs and I had maintained around 160 ever since. I kind of fell off the exercise and healthy eating wagon about 9 months ago though and was just feeling run down and looking flabby. I started an *amazing* workout program called Turbofire on 11/12/12 and have lost an additional 20 lbs and finally lost the belly pooch and am in the best shape of my life.
    Turbofire 12 week results
    2duz7li.jpg
    dxzn8k.png
    Before pics - It was really hard to find any photos that had my belly in it. I avoided pictures period.
    rwjdop.png
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Not gone (I still have SOO far to go!!), but shrinking -- I feel hopeful! This has been over 3 months.

I was mortified at what my lower abdomen looked like after having my daughter. The first 2 months of good weight loss didn't seem to touch my tummy, but then the third month showed a noticeable difference to me.

59ca43e6-2da0-4337-b3a0-759721e8777e_zpsd25f7e3c.jpg
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I am no stranger to the pooch...good job ladies!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    My before has my belly covered, but the pooch is there. Still have a bit of loose skin I would like to trim down.

BeforeampAfter-PB2-2-13_zps2f509212.jpg
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    before

s0v7ea.jpg

after
    rc7jv4.jpg5whvp.jpg

i was never huge but i had alot of skin, a my pooch area was gross lol

Whats your secret?
  • mdyorston
    Options

I'm 5'4" and a mummy and I've been fat since I was 7 or 8 - so there's hope for everyone!!

awesome! thanks for giving me hope. Any tips?
  • hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Mine is still hanging on, it's probably going to be the last thing to go. Taking bets between that and the cellulite galaxy on my thighs.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow! You ladies looks amazing!!!!!
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I think I shed a couple tears looking at the before and afters. I was so worried I would be stuck with a yucky belly from losing weight. This gives me hope. I've never been obese but I've also always have some kind of a tummy no matter how small I got.
  • iamaviking007
    iamaviking007 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies deserve a big CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well Done!! You are all truly an inspiration!!
  • hreu213
    Options
    WOW!
    All you ladies look incredible! :) So impressed and inspired! xx
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
    So inspirational :happy:
    Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! Great job everyone, I can't wait to be able to show off mine!!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", 27, with 2 kids. l weighed 235 during both pregnancies and was still 215 when my youngest was over a year old in Nov 2009 when I decided to take control of my health and lose the weight. It took me about 6 months to lose 55lbs and I had maintained around 160 ever since. I kind of fell off the exercise and healthy eating wagon about 9 months ago though and was just feeling run down and looking flabby. I started an *amazing* workout program called Turbofire on 11/12/12 and have lost an additional 20 lbs and finally lost the belly pooch and am in the best shape of my life.
    Turbofire 12 week results
    2duz7li.jpg
    dxzn8k.png
    Before pics - It was really hard to find any photos that had my belly in it. I avoided pictures period.
    rwjdop.png

You look like a completely different person! Congrats!!!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    My SW 198lb/89.9kg and during at 62kg/136lb (about 4kg/9lb ago):
    d673e54f-8055-422a-9b37-922aaebdb207_zps26c00868.jpg24720160_831.jpg

And a week ago somewhere between 129lb and 130lb or about 58.5kg/59kg:
    24720160_7174.jpg

And the side during at 136lb/62kg.... (I'm 128lb now and it's even better!):
    24720160_389.jpg

I'm 5'4" and a mummy and I've been fat since I was 7 or 8 - so there's hope for everyone!!

I am currently at 196 and want to be around 130 so you are a great inspiration to me! How tall are you?
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    To the last two posters - AMAZING work!!

Can you tell us all what you did - especially the lady whos starting weight was 9 lbs more than her current weight!

Thanks! I'm about 70lbs lighter than my starting weight now, and my pooch became more pronounced as I lost weight until I started to incorporate strength training last November. The difference between then and now is phenominal - but I've worked hard, all of December and Jan I trained like a maniac (working out for 2-3hrs most days). Now I'm below my goal weight I've cut it back.

Strength training ontop of a calorie deficit has definitely been key for me losing my pooch.

Thank you! I have been lifting heavy and doing cardio atleast 6 days a week.. your before pic looks like how I look now so you have shown it's totally doable!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    To the last two posters - AMAZING work!!

Can you tell us all what you did - especially the lady whos starting weight was 9 lbs more than her current weight!

I think she means the "after" pic is 9lbs heavier than she currently is, not that she started only 9lbs heavier... If i'm understanding correctly.

For me - eating right, running, lifting, and PATIENCE! That's all it is. Work hard and you'll see the results. If you're not seeing results, change things up. Eat MORE than you think you probably should. I started at 1200 calories and did everything "right" for a month, and no change in either weight or measurements. I upped my calories to 1600+ and dropped the weight. My current profile pic shows me at the exact same weight, about a year apart. On the left, size 12, on the right, size 6. Both at 155lbs. But my body changed with running and lifting. Stick with it, ladies. And you WILL NOT bulk up if you lift. Promise!

Yes, that's what I meant :laugh:

GREAT advice from both of you, thanks so much for sharing! Lifting is addictive isn't it?
  • Kttyler87
    Kttyler87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My SW 198lb/89.9kg and during at 62kg/136lb (about 4kg/9lb ago):
    d673e54f-8055-422a-9b37-922aaebdb207_zps26c00868.jpg24720160_831.jpg

And a week ago somewhere between 129lb and 130lb or about 58.5kg/59kg:
    24720160_7174.jpg

And the side during at 136lb/62kg.... (I'm 128lb now and it's even better!):
    24720160_389.jpg

You look awesome! How did you do it?
  • Brynn5859
    Options
    You all look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!