I found my Serenity.

Tatiyanya
Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
First time today, in history of universe I am happy.
I'm pleased with how I look .
Even better.
I'm pleased with how I look naked D:
THAT never happened before, ever.

I've been strugling with weight and body image forever. No matter where the scale was and how others percived me I was this ugly shapeless blob in my own eyes. .
I was repulsed by myself equally at 120kg (260lbs) as I was at 80 (175lbs). Heck, when I recently gained some due to birth control I hated myself all the same, despite being in healthy weight and body fat range at the 70kg(..155lbs?) ..

I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes it's all in our head and the high expectations or distorted image we have of ourselfs is effectively robbing us from the good feels.
Because we should be proud for every kg/lbs we get rid of in healthy way.
Proud and prancing for the wonderfull transformations most of us went through, from morbidly obeese and quite often seriously sick to healthy, slim and much more physicaly fit.

I'm all yoda now, filled with eternal wisdom and whatnot,but it took me way too long to realise the magnificence of the road I went through.
And waaaaaaaaaaay to long to like the body I'm wearing.
Sure it aint perfect, sure the boobs could be bigger for proper hourglass figure. Sure I could srsly pass on some marks and scars and dont even get me started on cellulite.
But I /like it/, how it is now, with imperfections and with the sexy parts.
I like it enough to stop here, start maintaining rather than trying to lose.
Start embracing rather than fighting with it.
Heck, first time ever I'm like "hell, I'd /do/ me, despite the crazy, I'd do me more than once"

~260 lbs/120kg
plKJHFu.jpg
EGKH5gc.jpg

~150lbs / 68kg
mzxueZn.jpg
UwVQvI9.jpg

Be proud of ever step you take towards healthy and better you. Dont obsess about the results but EMBRACE the living hell out of the journey.

And hottamn, love yourself ,platonically, romantically and sekshually.
Its Valentines Day after all.

Edit: You know what this forum needs? Friggin "preview post" button. -.-

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!