Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any Fibromyalgia effected in the community?

Hi there!

Just wanted to ask around and see if there are others that have had a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia or any illness that is set for a lifetime.

Just joined MFP, but so far I'm impressed! I still have struggles with my disease, limitations, but I wanted to grab a few others that may be having the same issue and look into this for a community of others like us...

Come look at my page, join my friends! Let's inspire, modivate, and help each other out! :)

Replies

• emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    I have fibro. You can add me. :)
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    I have fibro, osteoarthritis in my knees and have had 3 strokes due to an autoimmune disorder. . You can add me.
  • I have Fibro and several other conditions...
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    happy to see you already added me as a friend. Anyone else want to add me you're more than welcome. I have MS, Fibro and RA.
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    I have Fibro as well, welcome friends...send me a little note with the request!
  • natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Welcome and feel free to add me. I too have fibro and have had for many years.
  • Tiffy_Pea
    Tiffy_Pea Posts: 49 Member
    I have Fibro, as well as RA and chronic migraines. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • I have fibro as well as Celiac disease and RA. Feel free to add me :)
  • nykdem
    nykdem Posts: 119 Member
    I don't have Fibro but I have Peripheral Neuropathy which causes extreme pain and loss of sensation and function. Feel free to add me.
  • suewestcountry
    suewestcountry Posts: 35 Member
    I also have peripheral neuropathy also fibro
  • jbs2travel
    jbs2travel Posts: 68 Member
    I have fibro, diabetes, hypothyroid and heart disease. You can add me.
  • grammiejul
    grammiejul Posts: 68 Member
    I have fibro too. Anyone is free to add me too.
  • I have fibro, you're welcome to add me too! :)
  • sparklyball
    sparklyball Posts: 93 Member
    ditto...i have fibro, i stopped exercising many months ago, am keen to learn how to start again with zero energy

please feel free to add me if you have fibro, i was only diagnoised a few months ago

thank you
  • divinefidelity
    divinefidelity Posts: 9 Member
    I've got Fibromyalgia. I actually take Lyrica and Cymbalta for it, and so far the combination of the two is working wonders. I sent you a friend request!
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Fibro here. Lyrica, meloxicam, and cyclobenzaprine is the mix that keeps me going.
  • lorgrayson
    lorgrayson Posts: 54 Member
    I have Fibro and Asthma. I was diagnosed Fibro in 2006. I don't take any medication for it.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    I don't have fibromyalgia.
    I do have chronic fatigue, a latent virus , hypoglycemia, and chronic migraines. Feel free to add me if you want.

I am having a zero energy week this week after a 7 day migraine.
  • vpsorrels
    vpsorrels Posts: 35 Member
    I have fibro - just "officially" diagnosed last week - but had symptoms for many years. feel free to add me.
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I'd welcome others with it to add me! I had lost 50+ pounds on MFP until I starting having severe health issues. These had been going on for 9+ months with no answers and I just gave up on my weight loss because I just felt so beat down. I'm regretting that now as some of the health issues are improving and I have to start back at the beginning.