reppin Grand Rapids, MI!
  • Chrissy292018
    Chrissy292018 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im in Lansing...
  • jenfoxjercha
    jenfoxjercha Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Tiny town of Jones. Don't blink...wait you won't know you are driving through anyway.
    I do all of my workouts inside. Bike, Elliptical, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Yoga, Pilates to name a few.
    Feel free to add me.
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Hello!!! Dearborn here :-) :-) :-)
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm in Lansing! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Huzke
    Huzke Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Saginaw, MI checking in!
  • cortneysmissionpossible
    Options
    Richmond, MI area :]
  • Sandraleigh87
    Sandraleigh87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Lansing, MI. You can add me if you'd like to.
  • RogueNanna
    RogueNanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am nearly 53 years old, 186 lbs, and only 5‘0“ tall. I was a petite 100-115 lbs for the first 2/3rds of my life, except for the brief recovery times from pregnancies. I was always active and strong. Going into my late 30‘s, however, my body image became very negative, a side effect of unhealthy relationships. I began to loose appetite for food and over-compensated with binge eating when the mood struck. That turned into a pattern of eating junk food to fulfill an emptiness in my personal life.

Now, in the 5th decade of my life, I am faced with the prospect of turning all of the unhealthy patterns around. I have tried the most ridiculous diets in spite of overwhelming evidence that there are no quick fixes. They failed. I am in worse shape physically (and possibly mentally), in part, due to nutritional deprivation. I am hopeful that utilizing MFP will provide support and community that I have not had in my previous attempts to adopt a healthy lifestyle.

I am already very encouraged by the thoughtful input from other members of this community. I am here to learn and offer whatever support I may be able to provide. My long term goal is to achieve a healthy balance of mental acuity and bodily efficiency. An optimal bonus would be physical attractiveness.

My best wishes to all who also strive toward their efforts at similar achievement.
  • RogueNanna
    RogueNanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    By the way, I'm near Kalamazoo, MI.
  • SherreNash
    Options
    Hi, I'm originally from Grand Rapids, MI
    Been in GA for 30+ family still there
  • SherreNash
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Technically I'm from Southfield, MI but currently living in East Lansing. If anyone around the EL area wants a workout buddy, feel free to add me!

Plus anyone else of course :)
  • luckylady133
    luckylady133 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Port Huron area here!
  • AmericanAesthetics
    Options
    taylor here
  • swagtier
    swagtier Posts: 53
    Options
    southwest MI if anyone wants to add me