Jillian Michael's 30 day shred

Options
12345679»

Replies

• nichelle02
    Options
    I did day 6 of level 2 today. BUT I did level 1 for 14 days. I really wanted to fully be able to do all of the exercises without feeling like I was hit by a truck before moving on. Starting out on level 2 was tough but I'm feeling much better already. All in all, it's more like the 45 day shred for me.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Michelle, Level 2 is CRAZY!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Dixie, thanks for that info! I'm going to try that once and see if it's closer to what my HRM says because until a few days ago I didn't have my HRM yet and MFP was giving me 299 calories burned for 25 mins. and my HRM gives me 150-180.

You're welcome! Not sure where you are starting from too but that probably sounds more accurate.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I am on L2 now.. had a respiratory infection the last few days so I was alternating days for doing the shred. I am using 7 lb weights now.. picked up the 4 lb ones I was using last month for the 30DS and they feel like 2 lb weights :laugh:
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I tend to do it for a few days and forget about it, I wanna do the full 30 properly this time though. If anyone else is starting tomorrow add meee so we can do it together :D
  • Mommy4812
    Options
    Dixie, thanks for that info! I'm going to try that once and see if it's closer to what my HRM says because until a few days ago I didn't have my HRM yet and MFP was giving me 299 calories burned for 25 mins. and my HRM gives me 150-180.

You're welcome! Not sure where you are starting from too but that probably sounds more accurate.

I'm did level 2 day 4 today. I'm gonna take a break tomorrow though and on Monday modify a little bit because level 2 is killing my right knee!
  • nichelle02
    Options

Truth!!! I'm going to be on level 2 for a while.
  • Mommy4812
    Options

I'm sorry. You're name in Nichelle not Michelle. I just realized that. oops! :happy:
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Already done it! :happy: It's a really great exercise, especially Level 2. And have also finished Ripped in 30, Killer Buns & Thighs, I am currently still doing Level 2 of Extreme Shed & Shred and have already started phase 1 of Body Revolution.

I love Jillian :flowerforyou:
  • 2pupsmama
    Options
    Is this available as an app or on DVD?

It's free on Youtube, that's how I do it, I just watch it from my pc.

If you have a ps3 you can watch it on your tv.
  • Mommy4812
    Options
    Is this available as an app or on DVD?

It's free on Youtube, that's how I do it, I just watch it from my pc.

If you have a ps3 you can watch it on your tv.

How do you get it from your computer to your PS3 to your TV? I've been wondering if there was a way to do that because I bought the 30ds dvd but am interested in trying other JM workouts after I'm finished with 30ds and I know she has others on youtube.
  • nichelle02
    Options

I'm sorry. You're name in Nichelle not Michelle. I just realized that. oops! :happy:

No problem! :smile:
  • mfaine
    mfaine Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm did level 2 day 4 today. I'm gonna take a break tomorrow though and on Monday modify a little bit because level 2 is killing my right knee!

I had the exact same problem with level two, even the same knee. I eventually had to take a break since I was starting to limp and even ice was working anymore. I'm on the 2nd day of level 3 today and I actually prefer it more than the other two levels. It just feels more effective and doesn't require excellent coordination or balance to complete.