13»

Replies

• xxMoonRiverxx
    Options
    whomever wants to add me can as well. im a mom of 2
  • Melissa26point2
    Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy.....and a runner. I have 2 kids, ages 6 and 4. Any of you feel free to add me. I am on here everyday :)
  • slimcole
    Options
    i'm a mommy 23 mos old, looking to get back in to shape as well. if anyone want you add me you can :flowerforyou:
  • heatherhbeardall
    Options
    Wow what an awesome response!! I am sorry if I have missed adding you, if I have feel free to send me an invite. :) Congrats to all of us starting to loose weight or continuing on our goals! :)
  • Jengemi
    Options
    Hello I'm also a mommy trying to lose the weight and starting today! You can add me as well!
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a mummy to a 14 month girl, feel free to add me always looking for new friends for motivation
  • herlysgirly
    herlysgirly Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started today and would love new Mommy friends! I have two babies (19 months apart). DD is 2 years, DS is 5 months. I'd love to join your group! =)
  • pdw111
    Options
    Feel free to friend me, I just started today and am looking for more friends to help me on my journey of losing between 40-50 lbs. this year. Good luck to you!

--Patty (mommy to 2 boys)
  • stsd2013
    Options
    MOm of 1 add me!
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.im a mommy of two boys ages 2 and 4......just started losing weight got to the point where i hate my body after 2 kids plus having to have 2 c-section.....that darn flab.....so we can be support buddies.i need as much support as i can get and so do you guys.

starting weight:188
    goal weight:115-120