before and after

Options

Replies

• Mickers36
    Mickers36 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am hoping one day to have the same success story - awesome job!
  • jogy
    jogy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I want your legs...in a non-creeper way of course!

Same here! AWESOME!!!
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    D-D-Daaamnnnn!! WORK IT, GIRL!!! CONGRATS!!! :flowerforyou: One day I'll be 50bs down and I can't frickin' wait!! :-) lol! :bigsmile:
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Yo baby, why don't you write your number down before I don't want it no more.

Just kidding, you look hot!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    wow
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    WOW! your legs are gorgeous too!
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Damn girl! You look fantastic. We're the same height, and when I was 139 I looked like your before pictures. Can I ask what your size/measurements are?
  • kt_731
    kt_731 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!! So for exercise you JUST did a lot of running? Any other type of exercise? Or just running a couple times a week?

Also, did you just do low carb or did you follow some type of plan like South Beach diet?
  • lauractemple85
    lauractemple85 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW WOMAN! You look amazing!! I need your friendship in my life!
  • doris102
    Options
    How long did it took you?
  • jscupp1016
    jscupp1016 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... and your legs `rock`!!! Congratulations!
  • hmp1130
    hmp1130 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That outfit with the shorts in the pink mirror gives you legs that go on forever. Gorgeous!! Well done.
  • Shelli06
    Shelli06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How did you know you had hypothyroidism? I have been feeling like this may be an issue for years but just have never gotten it checked out.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I thought your before pics were your success ones. You look great in both. I have to say, I am insanely jealous of your legs. Congrats.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Super Duper... nice job,
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Amazing job....and thanks so much for being an inspiration....You legs and stomach just fantastic...
  • montlucia
    Options
    Well done. You look great in both your before and after pictures. :) So much inspiration for me! Awesome.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Oh congrats!! You look so beautiful. So very inspirational!! Thank you for sharing.
  • Twinsmama75
    Twinsmama75 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a way to reply to each person individually? Sorry I'm new at this thing lol. I had a thyroid problem(hypothyroidism) and didn't know it. After that was corrected I lost 30 lbs,I lost the other 20 doing a low carb diet followed by A LOT of running. I completed my first 5k this year:)

How did you find out about the hypothyroidism? My blood test came back normal, but I have most of the symptoms. How was it treated if you don't mind me asking? You look AMAZING!! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!