New and on a mission from Louisiana!

Options
Hello! I have started this journey a week ago. I am 41 years old and have about 110 lbs to lose. I have been logging everything that I put to my mouth and I also like to write.

I have worked hard this past week on logging and making better choice for myself. I have been working on being more conscious so I can learn what a good choice on what to eat is and what I need to pass on. Also how to shop, my first go around of the grocery shopping was very eye opening. I walked down every isle about 3 time, good exercise<haha>, but I left with very little to work with. I had better success the second time around after I did more researching and looking into things to come up with /for my eating plan. I am amazed at in my first week how eye opening it has been and I am sure it will continue to be. I did my first week weigh in and I have lost 7 lbs.

I realize that having a support system of MFP’s to encourage each other, share ideas, suggestions, and celebrating hurdles that have been overcome, and also to reach out a hand and pull one another up when needed is very important. I see this as a new way of life not a diet. I have a very supportive husband, he is very fit and I really need friends that can understand the whole thing of all this extra weight and feeling out of place/awkward in the body that I am currently in.

Would love to have some MFP support!

Very filled with Hope and Determination!

Replies