Fluff

Options
sunshine_girl28
sunshine_girl28 Posts: 1 Member
Hi all, I need your help! What is fluff and how do you make it?! I'm English by the way!! Looks so yummy in your pics so want to try it!
Would love a reply to my first ever post!!

Replies

• andrewsmommy13
    andrewsmommy13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to know too!
  • prettyxpetite
    prettyxpetite Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think they are referring to marshmallow fluff ^^

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=fluff&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=7531843665781657358&sa=X&ei=29O3T7bIPIPV0QWQ54X5Bw&ved=0CG8Q8wIwAQ

You can buy it in a few places but sadly I haven't found any uk highstreet shops which sell it
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about maybe Protein Fluff? It's just fluffy goodness made out of protein powder, some milk, and some ice and/or frozen fruit. Endless flavors and possibilities. It's almost like a fluffy ice cream type thing.
  • ekrier2
    ekrier2 Posts: 50
    Options
    I make pistachio fluff.

1- 32 oz (large) can of Crushed pineapple in natural juice (do NOT drain)
    1- 16oz tube of sugar free cool whip
    1 - box of sugar free pistachio pudding powder
    1 cup of mini marshmallows
    1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)

Mix undrained pineapple with pistachio pudding powder and mix - then fold in cool whip and marshmallows and nuts. Refridgerate for atleast 1 hour before eating

So good.

Also can do strawberry fluff just substitute frozen strawberry slices instead of pineapple and sugar free strawberry jello mix instead of pistachio and then with the strawberry fluff I dont add any nuts
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    Fluff is the best! I grew up on this stuff, and when I moved to the south, it's not sold here! Ack! So, my husband bought me a case of it, I knew he loved me, lol.

http://www.marshmallowfluff.com/pages/homepage.html
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Yum ! Bump
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Do you mean images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3RCwgazK3liLSeADecghQiIjS3FdsTbcZ4WIDHU9kpx3-xeHg
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I make pistachio fluff.

Mix undrained pineapple with pistachio pudding powder and mix - then fold in cool whip and marshmallows and nuts. Refridgerate for atleast 1 hour before eating

So good.

Also can do strawberry fluff just substitute frozen strawberry slices instead of pineapple and sugar free strawberry jello mix instead of pistachio and then with the strawberry fluff I dont add any nuts

Mmmmm...I love the pistacio fluff. Sometimes Ill go to the deli and ask for half a scoopful, usually enough to split into dessert for two days.....my treat on the weekends. Yummmm
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I make pistachio fluff.

So good.

Mmmmm...I love the pistacio fluff. Sometimes Ill go to the deli and ask for half a scoopful, usually enough to split into desert for todays.....my treat on the weekends. Yummmm

OMG my mom used to make this all the time when I was a kid. Except she called it "Green Mold"
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Please tell me you are not talking about that garbage and you are talking about http://www.proteinfluff.com/
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Please tell me you are not talking about that garbage and you are talking about http://www.proteinfluff.com/

Thanks for the site....I had never heard of protein fluff....I wonder if I can do that in a blender as I dont own a mixer with a whisk.
  • k_pattie
    k_pattie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    There's also yogurt fluff and pumpkin fluff.

Yogurt fluff:
    3/4 c boiling water
    1 package sugar free jello any fruit flavor
    1/2 c cold water, place in 1 c measuring device and add ice cubes until the measuring device is full
    1 c plain fat free yogurt
    1/2 tsp vanilla

Mix the boiling water into the jello powder, stir until powder is dissolved. Add ice mixture, stir until thick and then spoon out remaining ice cubes. Add yogurt and vanilla, whisk until combined. Pour into individual serving dishes and refrigerate for 30 minutes. I got four GENEROUS servings for only 35 calories each! I've been using peach flavored jello but want to try lemon- thinking it might be similar to the jello lemon meringue product. This really curbs my sweet tooth at night - I eat fruit with it or fat free cool whip.

Pumpkin fluff:
    1 can pumpkin purée
    I box sugar free vanilla pudding (for a more decadent taste use the jello sugar free cheesecake mix!)
    I average size (sorry can't remember exact!) thawed fat free cool whip
    Pumpkin spice to taste (I get by with cinnamon)

Mix the pumpkin purée and pudding mix together. Fold in whipped cream and pumpkin spice. Chill for about an hour/two. I've never individually portioned this out, usually I use as a dip or have a quick spoonful when I want something sweet (totally not kidding about the cheesecake making it decadent. I could have about three or four spoonfuls and then my stomach would start yelling). I know this is low on WW points and I'm sure the caloric information would be easy to find (it's probably in the MFP database), I just haven't figured it out yet :)

Hopefully this helps you out! And if not, hopefully someone looking for fluff recipes like these will find a use for them. Ha that's why I clicked on the link!
  • angelicscars
    angelicscars Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My local Asda (Nottingham) are now selling fluff, its with the Nutella type products!
  • annakommers
    annakommers Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I think they are referring to marshmallow fluff ^^

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=fluff&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=7531843665781657358&sa=X&ei=29O3T7bIPIPV0QWQ54X5Bw&ved=0CG8Q8wIwAQ

You can buy it in a few places but sadly I haven't found any uk highstreet shops which sell it

i've found marshmallow fluff in morrisons, co-op, sainsbury's and tesco
  • allie_rat
    allie_rat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i've found marshmallow fluff in morrisons, co-op, sainsbury's and tesco

Asda sell it too. I tried some out of curiosity and I didn't like it, it tastes as rubbish as the ingredients suggest it is. My daughter on the other hand thinks it's awesome.
  • stacw1987
    stacw1987 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am english to and I managed to buy this in Ireland and England.

I find where they sell it is in traditional sweet shops. The kind of shops that usually sell Willy Wonka sweets/chocolate and Reeses. Also if you have a Harvey Nics store near you, they usually sell it upstairs in the food area. They have alot of american imported sweets/foods.

Hope this help :)
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Marshmallow fluff is sold in Asda in the same place as Nutella and other spreads. Even Waitrose s selling it now, in their home baking section.
  • annascrapper
    annascrapper Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks...