Today I reached my goal weight. 100 pounds gone.

Options

Replies

• mumofsix
    mumofsix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Love the smile in the last pic. Congrats!
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I'd love to see your food journal to get some menu ideas. Congratulations.
  • fabulara
    fabulara Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    A remarkable success story! Congratulations!
  • Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing.
  • freeda1987
    freeda1987 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    well done you!
    you look like a completely different person and years younger too!
    xx
  • settingDfree
    settingDfree Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :)
  • snackbrat
    Options
    Congrats ...my goal is 100 lbs as well. Thanks for motivation...u look great! :)
  • koberna
    koberna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of all your hard work and effort! You look great and with all that running you're so much healthier.Yopu will inspire many and be a good example for your children too! Way to go!
  • kegbail
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story and "success" with us. It helps me to keep on, keeping on!
  • UNC_Brittany_84
    Options
    Incredible! You are a true inspiration and motivation to us all! I only have half of that to lose but you have proved to me that anything is possible.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! You look wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    awesome - you look fab
  • mjculbertson4512
    mjculbertson4512 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job! Inspires me to keep going.
  • MarieKG77
    MarieKG77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. What an amazing job and such an inspiration!!
  • boboff
    boboff Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good Job!

What does OH think of his new Fiance?
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good Job!

What does OH think of his new Fiance?

Well, now i'm his wife. haha he's a very happy man :)
  • carolynbergen1
    Options
    You look awesome! What an inspiration to us all especially me!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You look incredible! Congratulations on all your hard work paying off!
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on accomplishing everything you did to get healthy! You look amazing and happy. Be very proud of yourself and also what you've learned on your journey about exercise, proper nutrient needs, your mental strength, and being healthy. Awesome that you've completed so many runs, I just added the C25K program to my current exercise program so we'll see how I like it and maybe I'll enter some races this year! :flowerforyou:
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on accomplishing everything you did to get healthy! You look amazing and happy. Be very proud of yourself and also what you've learned on your journey about exercise, proper nutrient needs, your mental strength, and being healthy. Awesome that you've completed so many runs, I just added the C25K program to my current exercise program so we'll see how I like it and maybe I'll enter some races this year! :flowerforyou:

Couch to 5k is how I got started! It's hard, but so worth it. Don't give up, it gets easier.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!