Students?

Options
Hi there! Looking for some new friends that are studying! I'm Imogen, nineteen from Scotland!

I'm a second year Microbiology student trying to lose a bit of weight and get fitter :)

Feel free to add if you like :)

Replies

• katiefitnesspal98
    Options
    hey, I'm katie and studying in australia :-)

send me a request! the more friends the more motivation to loose weight!
  • yaldagak
    Options
    heyy there, am yalda from london :) am also trying to loose weight and i thnk its nice to make friends for encouragement. 18 btw
  • cfoxdbq
    Options
    Hi im courtney studying from United States I too could use a motivational pen pal to help me loose some weight. I am glad to be able to give motivation back to you as well as being a good friend too.
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am Maria and I'm from Bulgaria.

I am 21 and am studying environment and energy in Germany.

Feel free to add me! :)
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm a student near London :) feel free to add me! would be nice to have other students on my friends to help :)
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    hi im from aus, perth, 19 and studying architecture, 2nd year : )
  • kendzini13
    kendzini13 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm from South Africa, 21, studying Human Kinetics and Ergonomics, Industrial/Organisational Psychology, and Journalism and Media Studies :D
  • AlyceGetFit
    AlyceGetFit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a student too, studying film and media at MMU. I'm a first year and the student life is already starting to destroy my body :( Need to get in shape fast! Feel free to add me!!!
  • claretaclara
    claretaclara Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    clara ..19 yrs ..pharmacy student at 2nd year ^^
  • revivingstef
    Options
    I am a student in New Zealand! Going into my 3rd year studying psychology and computer science :]

Anybody can feel free to add me.
  • abigail132
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
    I'm Abbie and from England (originally France) and am 18.
    I'm at college at the moment, but going to University in September to study Veterinary Science :)
  • curvyCHLO
    Options
    Hi there, Im Chloe and Im a student in Canada,

Feel free to all me! Im great with motivation and if you need someone to talk to Im always around (:

22343037.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm from South Africa, 21, studying Human Kinetics and Ergonomics, Industrial/Organisational Psychology, and Journalism and Media Studies :D

WOW that's A LOT to study!
  • cattrill
    cattrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey, im 21, final year maths student at sheffield uni, live near portsmouth the rest of the time, good to see people of a similar age :)
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm Tiffany, 20 years old, 2nd year Biochemistry/Spanish student from the US!

Edit: Please send me a message if you decide to add me! :)
  • yaelt2000
    yaelt2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Im turning 20 this week and I no longer want to live my life unhappy with the way I look. I have been attempting do lose weight for so long but i know this time it will work :)

I am a second year student studying business.

Feel free to add me :)
    The more friends the more motivation
  • DernaPern
    Options
    I'm Dani, 18 and studying Spanish and communications! I am in America!
  • HyugasHeiress
    HyugasHeiress Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm Honny (or Honey xD) 18 and i'm french ^^ freshman at college I'm studying English,German and French Law, i added you xx ^^
  • Amlynnskie
    Amlynnskie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm Amber :D College student in the U.S. (New York) I'm a Business major..... Feel free to add me
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Hello Imogen. I'm Tsephe. I live in Pretoria in South Africa and I'm currently doing my Masters in Visual Arts. Please feel free to add me as a friend or send me a friend request. It's always my pleasure to motivate people.