I'm New! And Crazy Excited to start my weight loss! :)

Options
It's my first day on here and I have set up everything, pretty excited about starting my weight loss now having this to help keep me away from the amazing foods out there but i know I'll make it threw :)
if any of you have any tips I'm all ears :) thank you!

Replies

• xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Its a great place for help, tips and my motivation! Ok, one tip that ive learned is to not completely deprive yourself of foods you love. Just watch quantity and frequency! I used to stay away from foods I loved only to end up binging later! Ive also finally learned the importance of water water water! Good luck!
  • jonbishop32
    Options
    awesome that helps alot thank you :) cuz i know i would end up doing that too haha
    i just need to start limiting what i eat, whenever i do eat i always get alot to get super full an i feel horrible after
    thank you for the help :)
  • higherm
    higherm Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Peeps :)

I'm new to MFP as well but i've been keeping track of everything I eat and I love the feature of completing u're day. It shows you which days are better to follow in their tracks to get to your desired weight...

WATER is a miracle.. I used to hate the taste of it so i'm into squeezing a bit of lemon on it now and it's beautiful... Drink a minimum of 2.5 liters a day and u'll see a huge change as it stops the body from losing water weight and focus on losing fats.

Best of luck :)
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You're welcome! That's how I used to be. Now I just eat 4 mini meals and a few snacks.
  • jonbishop32
    Options
    higherm: i think ill try drinking that much water a day an see what happens :)
    and thank you :)

akarns: i usually only eat like one meal a day, i know thats super bad, but that sounds good an will get my insides back on track
    and working properly :) haha
  • AkAmber
    AkAmber Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome! I love this place so far. :)
  • leelu
    leelu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Glad to welcome some crazy excitement onto the site ... keep us all inspired with your excitement please