Replies

• krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 in the UK going to University in September studying Law :drinker:
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a Business Major from the United States Feel free to add me:)
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and going back to school for my master's in September. If I get into the school, I'll be a full time student plus have an internship. If I don't get in, I'll be taking classes non matriculated either on campus or online. Either way, I'm looking at a by change in my schedule
  • BecauseicanHan22
    Options
    Studying Animal conservation :) Feel free to add x
  • catrinemorgan
    catrinemorgan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a student from Wales. Currently in Essex doing teacher training. Feel free to add me :)
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am 31, but I am teacher full time and just getting close to finishing my second masters in education. So I am also a student as well. :) Feel free to add me. I always like making new friends, especially those who have gone through some of the same things I have.
  • dinosxrawrrr
    Options
    I'm Joanna, 18, from the US. I'm studying Statistics and hoping to get fit along the way. Add me (:
  • LemonJADE
    LemonJADE Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I'm Jade and I'm studying Public Health Nutrition! I'm 20 and I kind of guessed I need to be healthy to promote good health and nutrition!!
  • carlos118118
    Options
    22, studying computer systems engineering. Will be good to have more student friends to see how everyone balances studying and keeping fit. Everyone can feel free to add me :)
  • JasonRM79
    JasonRM79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am Jason. I am 33 and working on my doctorate in Educational Leadership. I also work full time and have a family. Feel free to ad me. I like to encourage and be encouraged. :-)

Jason
  • RueTrue
    Options
    Hello I'm Rue and this is my first time trying this out. Hope to make some support buddies. C:
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm Jackie, 20, and I'm studying in New York :) feel free to add me, anyone!
  • michael200042
    Options
    I'm Michael, from Toronto, Canada! I'm 21 and I'm doing a bachelor of commerce in accounting. You're definitely not the only student on here!
  • alexandraaah
    alexandraaah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey im studying Spanish with Business at uni in North Wales :) Feel free to add me!
  • Highlandz
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old media student in Scotland. I've just joined MFP today to try and shift a few extra lbs I've been carrying about. I'm finding it really difficult to find motivation to exercise around classes, work and my dissertation so I could really do with a few new friends to keep the motivation up. Anyone please feel free to add me, and good luck to everyone !
  • BusyBookworm
    Options
    I'm 20 and a third year English Literature major/Communication minor studying in the US. I just joined MFP yesterday, so feel free to add me! :)
  • Smurftastic
    Smurftastic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and a 3rd year Law student in New Zealand. Feel free to add me :)
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    25 and I'm a medical student in Mexico. Feel free to add me anyone!!! :D
  • brianna49415
    Options
    I'm 20 and I'm studying Diagnostic Medical sonography: Obstetrics at Baker College. I've been on MFP for about a week. Feel free to add me :)
  • Buckeye_Fittie
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I'm 21 and studying English & Pre-Law at OSU.