I bought a dress! For the first time.... ever!

Options
13»

Replies

• Garcialynne
    Garcialynne Posts: 33
    Options
    you look amazing..Congrats
  • ladybug220
    ladybug220 Posts: 14
    Options
    That's so exciting! you look so great! I can't wait to follow in your footsteps... I love dresses, but I haven't worn one since I was a kid because I'm so self-conscious of the way I look in them. Way to go, and thanks for the motivation!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Oh my God. You're kidding me! You look amazing! Wow, wow, wow. I hope I look like that soon. How long did it take you?

PS: Cute, cute, cute dresses! Where'd you get them?
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Oh my God. You're kidding me! You look amazing! Wow, wow, wow. I hope I look like that soon. How long did it take you?

PS: Cute, cute, cute dresses! Where'd you get them?

I've been at this for about 8.5 months so far and I expect it will take another year or so to lose the rest of the weight I want to lose.

The dresses were at Belk. They were having an awesome sale and I didn't even know. I got the blue/black dress for about 70% off the original price. I love a surprise bargain. :laugh:
  • MandyMay
    MandyMay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!! Im soo excited for you,what a great job you have done...and the inspiration youve givin everyone is amazing as well!! Loving the dress choices!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!