hi İ'm a newbie

Options
de1amo
de1amo Posts: 266 Member
i am english but currently living in turkey--i have been dieting for the past 6 weeks and have lost 10kgs by exercise and dieting--i had no idea how to actually calorie count and just did it by intuition.--i am a bit shocked how low the site sets the intake at but i am happy with it! its a lot lower than the dietrician i saw advised but i struggle to get up to the rate she set--this way makes more sense and shows me danger foods--i ate a lot of lentils but my intuition failed me because they are quite calorie laden!

Replies

• Dianne66
    Dianne66 Posts: 10
    Options
    Good luck de1amo! I'm a newbie too. Well done for the 10kg loss. I know exercise is key. Come payday I'm planning to buy a cross trainer to burn that fat!
  • calicowgirl0582
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you with us! Congrates on the weight loss so far!
  • WussKat
    WussKat Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi de1amo!

You have come to the right place..the constant support is exactly what I needed! Good luck with your continuing weight loss! :smile:
  • de1amo
    de1amo Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    many thanks for your welcomes-i am getting to grip with it here-i added my exercise and it allowed me 710 calories more--heavens knows how i could eat nearly 1038 calories more today---i stop eating at this time-19,55 and dont feel hungry--what happens if you are very short of the targets-how low do you go before the metabolism shuts down??