Day #50 - NSV

Options
MBNagel74
MBNagel74 Posts: 444 Member
I just wanted to share...

Today is my 50th day on MFP. To date, I have lost 27 lbs and 20.5" overall, and I am only 3 pounds away from my 1st goal! (I believe I will make it to my goal ahead of schedule, and I couldn't be more excited!)

Last night, my husband urged me to put on my old favorite pair of jeans. I thought he was nutz, but I obliged. And, they FIT! Not only did the fit, they were comfortable and I looked good!

I am super excited about this NSV!

Replies

• michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!!! What a great success story!!!!!
  • allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! You must feel great!
  • TravelBunnyGirl
    Options
    GREAT! thanks for sharing, it helps when some days aren't as successful as others! :tongue:
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to share...

Today is my 50th day on MFP. To date, I have lost 27 lbs and 20.5" overall, and I am only 3 pounds away from my 1st goal! (I believe I will make it to my goal ahead of schedule, and I couldn't be more excited!)

Last night, my husband urged me to put on my old favorite pair of jeans. I thought he was nutz, but I obliged. And, they FIT! Not only did the fit, they were comfortable and I looked good!

I am super excited about this NSV!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    How did you lose it that fast? That is over half pound a day
  • pt2959
    Options
    great !!
  • nwon87
    nwon87 Posts: 29
    Options
    That's amazing! Keep up the good work! It's hard but you can do it :)
  • MBNagel74
    MBNagel74 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    How did you lose it that fast? That is over half pound a day

I'm tracking everything, and I get up and move at least 60 minutes a day. Going from not moving to moving has made a huge difference. And, watching WHEN I eat and not just what I eat has helped me...

Thanks everyone!
  • Flintbeats810
    Flintbeats810 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. You must be dedicated and focused. Glad the old jeans fit so well.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I've lost 24 in 60 days. Exercise, exercise, exercise. :bigsmile:
  • charovnitza
    Options
    How fantastic! There is nothing better than putting on old jeans you couldn't wear, and find out they fit!!!!
  • Tash128
    Tash128 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the great work!!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling! Good job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!